Same-Sex Marriage (1 Viewer)

Are you for or against same-sex marriage?

• Total voters

boris

Banned
HSC
that was your deduction
must be your mindframe

dont worry brah, political correctness wont bite
nah it would be the opposite of my mindframe
which would be that homosexuality is very natural
occurs in many different species throughout nature

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
nah it would be the opposite of my mindframe
which would be that homosexuality is very natural
occurs in many different species throughout nature
Clownfish change genders.

Dolphins partake in casual sex.

Monkeys have shown homosexual acts and have causal sex.

You showed a video of interspecies oral sex

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Innate Traits.
Chemically Unorthodox.
Born straight, must stay straight.

Clearly someones failing Bio.
1st: ur dumb, that makes complete sense
2nd: ur dumb again. Unorthodox: "Contrary to what is usual"
3rd: Yes, that is true. If you change somewhere down your life you were born bisexual. Not every person born straight is 'susceptible,' as ur basically putting it, to have a random gay vibe... Attraction is chemically stimulated... And you are either born with it or you are not

please dont be so stupid next time

Last edited:

LonelyWolf

HSC
Surpirsed this thread has gone on for so long. Gay marriage isn't a big deal - whether they can have children is the major issue, and one that should be strictly prevented. You make the choice to be gay, well knowingly that you cannot naturally reproduce therefore you shouldn't be, tough luck busters

lockedbox

HSC
Clownfish change genders.

Dolphins partake in casual sex.

Monkeys have shown homosexual acts and have causal sex.

You showed a video of interspecies oral sex
and lets not forget about the humble sheep, 10% of Rams are homosexual and will always select another ram over hundreds of ewes.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Surpirsed this thread has gone on for so long. Gay marriage isn't a big deal - whether they can have children is the major issue, and one that should be strictly prevented. You make the choice to be gay, well knowingly that you cannot naturally reproduce therefore you shouldn't be, tough luck busters
i agree that they should not be allowed to have children as it isnt a natural part of their sexual orientation

but i dont believe they "choose" to be gay

but other than that i agree

LonelyWolf

HSC
i agree that they should not be allowed to have children as it isnt a natural part of their sexual orientation

but i dont believe they "choose" to be gay

but other than that i agree
they are gay due to various influences

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
1st: ur dumb, that makes complete sense
2nd: ur dumb again. Unorthodox: "Contrary to what is usual"
3rd: Yes, that is true. If you change somewhere down your life you were born bisexual. Not every person born straight is 'susceptible,' as ur basically putting it, to have a random gay vibe... Attraction is chemically stimulated... And you are either born with it or you are not

please dont be so stupid next time
Because my ideas on homosexuality occurs differ to yours I'm stupid?
Mate if you knew anything, you would know chemical balances shift all the time. Pretty much all of our lives are made up of chemical shifts; love, hate, moods, hunger and lust. You are implying that homosexuality is trait one is born with and you can not magically become homosexual later in life. Sorry to burst your bubble you imbecilic twat, but it does happen, because its a chemical shift. Many species shows this happening in nature, Chimpanzees have been seen having casual homosexual sex, fuck clown fishes change genders, all due to chemical shifts.

If you honestly believe homosexuality is a chemical shift that you are born with, then you also believe other mental illness' like depression and Bi Polar are also chemical shifts people are born with.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, funny thing though, (most) churches also hold that marriage is for life - the law doesn't - we don't force churches to re-marry people who have been divorced, but we allow it to happen and still call it a marriage - and the difference is.......

I have no qualms about returning marriage to the church, but it should be done absolutely and in whole so that a marriage confers no legal rights to a couple - it would just be a religious ceremony - only a legal civil union (for same sex and opposite sex alike) would confer the legal status.

There is no logical argument against this model.
You pose the same prose as I. It's only logical, democratic and fair.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Because my ideas on homosexuality occurs differ to yours I'm stupid?
Mate if you knew anything, you would know chemical balances shift all the time. Pretty much all of our lives are made up of chemical shifts; love, hate, moods, hunger and lust. You are implying that homosexuality is trait one is born with and you can not magically become homosexual later in life. Sorry to burst your bubble you imbecilic twat, but it does happen, because its a chemical shift. Many species shows this happening in nature, Chimpanzees have been seen having casual homosexual sex, fuck clown fishes change genders, all due to chemical shifts.

If you honestly believe homosexuality is a chemical shift that you are born with, then you also believe other mental illness' like depression and Bi Polar are also chemical shifts people are born with.
Fair point

Garygaz

HSC
it'd be interesting to read of any confirmed cases (shadowdood)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
given that we're only going through puberty for ~5% of our life, I'd say teenagers are more chemically unorthodox than gays

boris

Banned
HSC
this thread needs some fucking citations you cunts

you cant confirm or deny that the mechanism that makes you a faggot can develop or if you are born with it and it may be suppressed for 30yrs or just not realised etc

boris

Banned
HSC
this thread really needs to be in ncap
and that shithole really needs to be moderated properly (not banning for swearing, just deleting unsubstantiated shit posts etc)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
this thread needs some fucking citations you cunts

you cant confirm or deny that the mechanism that makes you a faggot can develop or if you are born with it and it may be suppressed for 30yrs or just not realised etc
Problem is no ones found a gay gene yet, but it shows the same characteristics (in terms of popping up randomly) as some mental disorders.

I also call onus on noworriez to prove his point.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18536986

Biometric modeling revealed that, in men, genetic effects explained .34-.39 of the variance, the shared environment .00, and the individual-specific environment .61-.66 of the variance. Corresponding estimates among women were .18-.19 for genetic factors, .16-.17 for shared environmental, and 64-.66 for unique environmental factors. Although wide confidence intervals suggest cautious interpretation, the results are consistent with moderate, primarily genetic, familial effects, and moderate to large effects of the nonshared environment (social and biological) on same-sex sexual behavior.
If I've got this right, homosexuality, is mostly random though some aspects are indeed heritable. Might support the claim that it is a byproduct of other traits. Dunno much about genetics.

Magical Kebab

HSC
A thread concerning faggots should not be discussed.
Fags are fags, thats it, they should die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)