Sanity Xmas Casual (1 Viewer)

zhongie

HSC
Hey,

Anyone here apply for Sanity Christmas Casual positino? I have group interview this evening...was wondering if anyone's done it and could give me tips? Thanks a bunch.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
really? they have xmas positions at sanity? what are the working hours and when? id be interested except im going to schoolies for 10 days (5th till 15th). do you think theyd still accept me?

Carlito

HSC
I applied for this in 03 and was invited to a group interview. When I got there the guy told us all that unfortunatly they couldnt do the group interview cause they forgot to book the board room, he told us he would call us to arrange another time. Never heard from them since.

laney

HSC
zhongie said:
Hey,

Anyone here apply for Sanity Christmas Casual positino? I have group interview this evening...was wondering if anyone's done it and could give me tips? Thanks a bunch.
i was going to do it this evening but was busy, so i'm down for sunday avo. so maybe *you* could give me some tips once you've done it.
i'm just shitty that's it's going to take me 2 hours to get there...i just hope i get the damn job.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I applied a couple of days back off Seek. When did you get your reply? I aint got nothing yet.

laney

HSC
i applied through their website about 2 weeks ago maybe. got a call on friday about it.

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
damn, thought i was so special finding the website all by my self...
:D
i applied yesterday, but i doubt they'll have any positions available where i live.

stuchie

yeh i applied for this too.... i think they called me today but i didnt hear my phone... damn gotta remember to turn it off silent more... anyway do u's think they'll call back or do they have that many ppl as it is that they wouldnt bother?

and yeh if they do call back any tips for group interview would be appreciated

laney

HSC
don't talk to your partner when everyone is standing up and doing their speeches. also make sure you ask questions :D

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
Quick! call them back!
you're going to hate silent mode!
you could miss out on a chance to work where there is tasteful music everyday :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)