• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sanity Xmas Casual (1 Viewer)

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
:'( i feel so stupid.. this lady called me and i was still sleepy.. i blame it on the sleepiness that made me not think.. and they asked to an interview tomroow but i said i cant im workin all day.. which is only half true since im only workin in the morning.. and argh i feel like ive rejected sanity :(... dammit and i wanted that job !!!!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
MicK_eT said:
:'( i feel so stupid.. this lady called me and i was still sleepy.. i blame it on the sleepiness that made me not think.. and they asked to an interview tomroow but i said i cant im workin all day.. which is only half true since im only workin in the morning.. and argh i feel like ive rejected sanity :(... dammit and i wanted that job !!!!
haha that girl is the same one that called me :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
dont they have three sessions, why dont u go to the later ones like 1.30, 3.30

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Katie123 said:
i think i know what you mean
i am nervous now
cant study
stupid extension tomorrow why does it have to be then i cant concentrate

UPDATE: it is now the day after ....didnt get it
its like australian idolwhen they tell you
its like all these people stay outside and the rest go inside
bonus thing tho they are reaaly generous and give you $5 gift voucher
arent they knind :(
not so kind after a long interview, and asking giving a lot of assessments

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
theone123 said:
hows the group interview like?

what do they test you on?
you have to be really bubbly
most of the people who got it at my session made the group laugh
we had to get up and tell about ourselves and one thing you wouldnt be able to to tell from looking at you
this one guy just before me got up and goes hi i'm xxxx and its been 20 days since my last drink
.....got the job
we also had to try and sell the person next to us
and then they asked the questions about customer service and scenarios
and then you had to 'sell' a product to the interviewer which is where i majorly stuffed up any of my chances
but over all its common sense

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Katie were you at the Thursday 7.30pm interview at Bankstown on Thursday? If you were pm me!!!!

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
ok, im resurrecting this thread, cos i want to find out who is a sanity prime-timer and where do they work? Are they happy with everyhting (managers, other workmates, hours, the store etc etc)? Who is going to the thing on the 29th of nov in sydney, the team meeting with thousands of ppl? Anyone?

mz_200sx

hey im going to that thing 2nite......but i got a prob......i got the job 2 wks ago but havent started working yet.....i start on friday.........with that thin 2nite whats the dress code like......i know its not uniform so is it casual like jeans and tshirt or is it more dressy like black pants.....heels etc.........being a girl this element is vital lolz
also do we have to take anything with us such as payroll numba sanity badge etc and its revesby workers club at 6 right.........if u can answer before 5 it would be great...........thanx

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't know what you're talking about but if no one replies: i'd say don't wear jeans, even if others are, which they probably won't it's better to look slighty overdressed than under. it's sanity so i suppose heels won't be a must.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
i applied on the website last october, 10 days later i got a call back. i said i could come but they told me their office is in bankstown. i asked why cant you have it close to my place. they said this is where u will nominate your prefered stores so i said LOOK I CANT COME. I LIVE 1 HOURS DRIVE FROM BANKSTOWN & ITS TO FAR.

so there i missed out on a job cause of stupidity

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^you could've just went to that one interview for the sake of getting the job, and then nominating stores near you.

i'm going to the group interview next week (aug 13th). it sounds fun, can't wait.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
aww congrats, i didnt get a ring back :(

theone123

blue essence
HSC
wevil said:
i applied on the website last october, 10 days later i got a call back. i said i could come but they told me their office is in bankstown. i asked why cant you have it close to my place. they said this is where u will nominate your prefered stores so i said LOOK I CANT COME. I LIVE 1 HOURS DRIVE FROM BANKSTOWN & ITS TO FAR.

so there i missed out on a job cause of stupidity
ur a idiot, mate, ppl from central coast went there and didnt complain, ur jus a bloodly lazy bastard

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Annegelic said:
^you could've just went to that one interview for the sake of getting the job, and then nominating stores near you.

i'm going to the group interview next week (aug 13th). it sounds fun, can't wait.
goodluck, aww they tend to look for chicks more, but yeah the environment there is pretty tough.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
theone123 said:
goodluck, aww they tend to look for chicks more, but yeah the environment there is pretty tough.
that's funny.. cos the times i go to hmv/sanity there's alot of guys working there.. :D

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
ur a idiot, mate, ppl from central coast went there and didnt complain, ur jus a bloodly lazy bastard

YOU PRICK, i dont have a fucking car i cant drive cause of my eye sight problem & even if i did say yes my parents would not drive me there so shut up

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The bus is leaving, so is the train!

Choo choo choo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)