• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Saudi Arabia:OK for a 10 year old girls to have a wedding with a 47yr old pedo [WTF?] (1 Viewer)

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
Re: Saudi Arabia:OK for a 10 year old girls to have a wedding with a 47yr old pedo [W

(presumably in fear of being viewed as a 'bad muslim'? Who knows).
hmm. nice point you make. you are 100% correct.

Edu.kid

HSC
Re: Saudi Arabia:OK for a 10 year old girls to have a wedding with a 47yr old pedo [W

I see there are no Muslims responding to this thread.

What?

Where is your moral outrage now?

There are things that are worth to be offended by, and things not to be offended by.

A cartoon depicting the Prophet? IT GREATLY OFFENDS US! WE MUST KILL!

A law passed that allows old men to marry 10 year old girls? SILENCE.
I Will tell you why because f'n saudi arabia does not allow protests of any kind even during the gaza conflict. 2 because everyone was focused on Gaza conflict and 3 the Tvs are flooded with Obama inauguration. I am pretty sure muslims everywhere if u actually ask or talk to them will tell u this guy is just purely a pedophile. Anyway this guy in doing so is not muslim nor does he represent islam. Everyone in the middle east knows saudi people are f**ked up u don't have to tell us because they are a bunch of wahabis thats why no one in the middle east actually likes them. And the reason why muslims aren't responding to this thread because its not their mistake and talking on here will not change anyones opinions as not matter what good we ever try to do the media will counteract it with some brainless ass holes stupid actions and suddenly this is islam. The parents of the daughter are the only ones who can stop this a protest by some random person will not necessarily change this indebted father's mind.

Edu.kid

HSC

The 8 year old was on this arabic tv show a few days ago. Her mum wasn't overly happy about the whole thing, and they said she was divorrced :S

uh on topic, that's just sick. I seriously HATE people like that. Nobody under the age of 18 should be getting married, full stop. I don't care how mature they are, or what their reason is. plus the guy who didn't let the kid get a divorce is fucked up.
there's nothing to say that "judge" wasn't bribed by this rich pedo businessman. Judge the individual not the religion.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

you see, there are always these kind of debates on Arab tv. every time a news reporter asks if its ok to fuck a 9 year old, the cleric replies "if Muhammad can do it why cant we all"

obviously the news reporter will not question Muhammad. or a fatwa is issues.

Edu.kid

HSC

This guy who said that is a brainless and messed up ignorant non-muslim representative individual by name and values he has created not islamic values. Besides he sad slap on wrist on the news not beat up, which is still stupid. Stop looking for material to make islam look bad and further ur agenda. Everytime an individual commits a crime people judge the individual not the religion but when its muslims its islams fault. THIS IS NOT ISLAM!

Edu.kid

HSC

you see, there are always these kind of debates on Arab tv. every time a news reporter asks if its ok to fuck a 9 year old, the cleric replies "if Muhammad can do it why cant we all"

obviously the news reporter will not question Muhammad. or a fatwa is issues.
WTF? do people get this shit from. Where did the prophet marry a 6 year old. One person says 6 and now u say she was 9. YOu just proved it was false as u contradicted the other individual and shows people are making up shit. His 1st wife was 25 and was a syrian merchant.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC

WTF? do people get this shit from. Where did the prophet marry a 6 year old. One person says 6 and now u say she was 9. YOu just proved it was false as u contradicted the other individual and shows people are making up shit. His 1st wife was 25 and was a syrian merchant.
the girl was nine.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

yep. Aisha was 25 years old. yeah, nice try buddy.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC

no
khadijah was 15 years his senior when he married her, and he was 25 at the time.
ayesha was either 6 or 9. who the fuck knows

all you retards come up with facts from your ass.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

You should all stop trying to interpret the Koran. Now.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

my quran is in Arabic. i cant interpret it. but i did see a number 9 in the quran somewhere.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC

my quran is in Arabic. i cant interpret it...
Ah, I see your motive.

Keeping it to fuel the fire. ;)

КГБ

Banned
HSC

In soviet Russia, Man not fuck 9yr old girl, 9yr old gril FUCKS YOU!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

the kid was 6 when she married and 9 when they first had sexytime

correct? Y/N

this is what I've always thought was the case anyway

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

the kid was 6 when she married and 9 when they first had sexytime

correct? Y/N

this is what I've always thought was the case anyway
This is the case according to one of the two most important hadiths (which are generally acccepted by Muslims as being accurate). It is not in the Quran, however.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

lets look at the facts, Muhammad had a 9yr old wife. i dont give 2 shits how any one twists my words but some1 who fucks a 9 yr old child is a pedophile.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

Saudi arabia is the beacon of freedom for the world.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

Hail the kingdom of saudi arabia.

Rockaleee

HSC

I Will tell you why because f'n saudi arabia does not allow protests of any kind even during the gaza conflict. 2 because everyone was focused on Gaza conflict and 3 the Tvs are flooded with Obama inauguration. I am pretty sure muslims everywhere if u actually ask or talk to them will tell u this guy is just purely a pedophile. Anyway this guy in doing so is not muslim nor does he represent islam. Everyone in the middle east knows saudi people are f**ked up u don't have to tell us because they are a bunch of wahabis thats why no one in the middle east actually likes them. And the reason why muslims aren't responding to this thread because its not their mistake and talking on here will not change anyones opinions as not matter what good we ever try to do the media will counteract it with some brainless ass holes stupid actions and suddenly this is islam. The parents of the daughter are the only ones who can stop this a protest by some random person will not necessarily change this indebted father's mind.
Enough with your sad excuses, they reveal a mind that is enslaved.

As to Muslims not responding to this thread because "its not their mistake and talking on here will not change anyones opinions":-
Australian Muslims have a RESPONSIBILITY to their children and society in general to denounce cruel actions that have apparently been taken due to Islam. If you do this, it will be refreshing and will certainly improve public opinion on the Muslim community.

As to your references to Saudi Arabia:-
Saudi Arabia is the "heartland" of Islam. The Koran and the Sunna form the constitution of Saudi Arabia.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

I am muslim. there are plenty of muslims in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)