• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Saudi religious police ban red roses for valentine's day (no joke) lol (3 Viewers)

boris

Banned
HSC
bassistx said:
The last post was yesterday (before today).
Wtf?
Obviously you have no idea what I was referring to.

GTFO.

nagiha

HSC
Man I just read all your comments. Shit that took long.

Hey ex muslim girl, do your parents know you're not muslim?

bassistx

HSC
nagiha said:
Hey ex muslim girl, do your parents know you're not muslim?
I find that quite rude. You address me either by my name or username, thanks.

Stevo. said:
If they did, she'd be dead, raped by her brother or sodomised by one of her relatives before being strangled and beheaded.
He's got it right. In fact, my mother threatens us with this story of this daughter of a sheikh (talk about religious). She ended up working in a nightclub and some guy found out and told her dad. He took her to Lebanon, beheaded her and came back like nothing ever happened. True story - I wouldn't be surprised.
My parents know I'm not religious. My mother knows I'm "off track", but they don't think it's anything "major" yet.

Mumma

HSC
yay, another closet ex-muslim!

Heres how I went through it
year 10: deeply religious period
year 11/12: further research -> hadith rejection, joined 'progressive muslim' groups
uni: which finally lead me to agnosticism (is that a word?)

Last edited:

bassistx

HSC
Mumma said:
yay, another closet ex-muslim!

Heres how I went through it
year 10: deeply religious period
year 11/12: further research -> hadith rejection, joined 'progressive muslim' groups
uni: which finally lead me to agnosticism (is that a word?)
Okay, I don't know why the 2nd half of your post was cut off, but whatever.
I'm under 18. This means I still have to live with my parents.
I hope you take that into consideration.
After I turn 18, my parents can't really do anything about it.

I'm agnostic, leaning towards athiest.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bassistx said:
I find that quite rude. You address me either by my name or username, thanks.

He's got it right. In fact, my mother threatens us with this story of this daughter of a sheikh (talk about religious). She ended up working in a nightclub and some guy found out and told her dad. He took her to Lebanon, beheaded her and came back like nothing ever happened. True story - I wouldn't be surprised.
My parents know I'm not religious. My mother knows I'm "off track", but they don't think it's anything "major" yet.
out of curiosity, do you still adhere to the muslim dress code? (covering up heaps and so on). only because i imagine if you didn't your parents might fast-track a "vacation" to lebanon for you?

bassistx

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
out of curiosity, do you still adhere to the muslim dress code? (covering up heaps and so on). only because i imagine if you didn't your parents might fast-track a "vacation" to lebanon for you?
lol yes, in front of them.
But whatever, you know? 17 years and you're used to it haha.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lol ^CoSMic DoRiS^^ did you actually believe the lebanon "vacation" story thingo? Its not true, and its full of bull shit. They'd be searching for the father all over lebanon if that really happend. there's also no such thing as coming back to australia as if nothing happend. Like come on, the australian authorities will surely be aware of something going on :uhhuh:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
MaNiElla said:
lol ^CoSMic DoRiS^^ did you actually believe the lebanon "vacation" story thingo? Its not true, and its full of bull shit. They'd be searching for the father all over lebanon if that really happend. there's also no such thing as coming back to australia as if nothing happend. Like come on, the australian authorities will surely be aware of something going on :uhhuh:
i'm only kidding, that kind of shit doesn't happen nearly as often as it's made out to.

bassistx

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Maniella, get a degree in International Law then I'll listen to you.
People are killed overseas (particularly Egypt) everyday. They get away with it. You don't realize how crap the system is there.
Australian authorities would know that she had a one-way ticket and that was it.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
bassistx said:
Maniella, get a degree in International Law then I'll listen to you.
People are killed overseas (particularly Egypt) everyday. They get away with it. You don't realize how crap the system is there.
Australian authorities would know that she had a one-way ticket and that was it.
Lol, im pretty sure that the word would spread around and reach australia. Plus, even if your parents killed you (god forbid, lol), im sure that they wont have the guts to come back to australia for a very long time, what would they tell people about what happend to you, or your whereabouts? Your parents also cant forcefully take you overseas, especially if your 18. So yah...

bassistx

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Lol, im pretty sure that the word would spread around and reach australia. Plus, even if your parents killed you (god forbid, lol), im sure that they wont have the guts to come back to australia for a very long time, what would they tell people about what happend to you, or your whereabouts? Your parents also cant forcefully take you overseas, especially if your 18. So yah...
She thought she was going on a holiday.

In any case, they could say they married her off and she's living happily ever after.
It's not very hard.

But my parents wouldn't take it that far. Some people have the heart to, others don't. My parents would lock me up with a copy of the Qu'ran probably for the next 50 years at least (oh, and not to mention beat me up and throw out the computer and tv - they blame everything on tv and the internet).

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
bassistx said:
She thought she was going on a holiday.

In any case, they could say they married her off and she's living happily ever after.
It's not very hard.
Lame.
I knew you'd say that! Which again wouldnt work, because as i said, the word spreads around.

bassistx said:
But my parents wouldn't take it that far. Some people have the heart to, others don't. My parents would lock me up with a copy of the Qu'ran probably for the next 50 years at least (oh, and not to mention beat me up and throw out the computer and tv - they blame everything on tv and the internet).
lol, whatever.

bassistx

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Lame.
I knew you'd say that! Which again wouldnt work, because as i said, the word spreads around.

lol, whatever.
There is no proof. As if Aussie cops are going to search for the dead girl's body overseas. And don't even mention Interpol.
Word gets out, so what? No evidence, no case, no charges, nothing.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
bassistx said:
There is no proof. As if Aussie cops are going to search for the dead girl's body overseas. And don't even mention Interpol.
Word gets out, so what? No evidence, no case, no charges, nothing.
Wow, you're so freaking stupid. Such stories reach everywhere, there are a dozen news stories online about these murders, some which were posted on these forums. So gtfo, and go make love to some tree, you dumb environmentalist.

Last edited:

bassistx

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Wow, you're so freaking stupid. Such stories reach everywhere, there are a dozen news stories online about these murders, some which were posted on these forums. So gtfo, and go make love to some tree, you dumb hippie.
So what?
It doesn't mean they capture the murderer ffs.

I'm not a hippie. I'm an environmentalist. Get it right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)