Saw (warning: SPOILERS!) (1 Viewer)

How did you find Saw?

• Total voters

DaRanjed

When Adam faked his death, the acting was bad because ADAM (the character) is a bad actor. Not the guy acting as him.
I reckon the actor did a great job.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
that doctor guy with the blond hair was so bad at acting, it was painful!!! he can't act for shit. all in all it was pretty good with all the twists and tursn and everything.

i knew there was something with that dead body the whole time...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i thought adam became hot, at the end, when he became all bloody and murderous and stuff.
the movie really depressed me for some reason, and i had scary dreams of that clown mask thing :(

mack

Banned
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
yeah i saw it

if that wasn't so attrocious grammatically, i would have to praise my self as a comic genuis.

Thats nothing. I said to my parents beforehand "I'm going to see-saw at the movies." Watch out Seinfeld!

Last edited:

Candypants

One word: AMAZING.

So so good. What can I say? Best screenplay since memento.

Sure the acting wasn't great, but why complain? It was made off a one mil budget.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
DaRanjed said:
When Adam faked his death, the acting was bad because ADAM (the character) is a bad actor. Not the guy acting as him.
I reckon the actor did a great job.
yeh i thought it was pretty obvious, dont know y no 1 picked it up

and just thought it would be interesting to know that the guy who played adam was the guy who wrote the script

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i didnt know anything about it except that it was an australian film (which should have been warning enough).
wtf? saw was an Australian film?!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
written, directed by aussies.
it was financed by those in the states

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i saw it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was excellent! i even screamed and nearly threw up.. woo
scary movies rock! nice and twisted..
i recommend it to all :)

bLu3_gRaSS

HSC
N/A
SPOILERS - Saw

I went to watch it expecting it to be a horror and half way through i started laughing. Especially when the Dr was sawing his foot off.

So did anyone else find it hilarious?

HSC
i found it funny when the doctor is on the phone to his daughter and he's saying 'helllo helllllo hellllllllo' in a real gay voice...bad acting...:D funny though

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i found it funny when the doctor is on the phone to his daughter and he's saying 'helllo helllllo hellllllllo' in a real gay voice...bad acting...:D funny though
lol, same! Half the actors on that movie cannot act at all. Although, it was better than other horror movies I've seen.

v sia

HSC
i dont know what you guys are on about , but i consider this movie 1 of the best horror movies that i've seen , besides it has that girl from becker

wanton-wonton

HSC
The funny bit was when the photographer pretends to die, and get's electrocuted.

karmarama

HSC
I thought it was funny when the guy wanted to reach the phone which was going to stop ringing in a little while anyway and chopped off his foot to do so... haha

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
Well i thought it was an alright movie, you kinda didnt know what was going to happen so i guess you could say it was suspensful. though my friends and i did have a giggle through it. Like when that guy who cuts his foot off (lawrence (or something) ) says im going for help and the other guy is like no dont leave me and lovely dovely shit like that...like come on this guy was spose to kill you. Though i though graphically and artistically i thought it was great. great lighting and camera angles and use of film techniques....awesome! :cool:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Well, sure...if you look at it in an intellectual perspective...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)