saying i love you on the first date (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
it depends how long you've known the person, how long youve been close etc etc

its possible that you already have a great bond before you even go on a proper first date, in which case its fine to say it if you really feel it, and more importantly if you feel that the other person feels it

saying that its unacceptable or weird to say i love you until x amount of dates or x amount of roots or whatever is silly
+1

HSC
N/A
well, me and my ex used to talk on the fone before we ever met and went out... i think it was just after 1 month and a half that he first said i love you to me...

i was a bit shocked at the time, but i ddnt say it back. i never say i love you unless i have genuine feelings for the guy and until i feel comfortable to be with him.

i feel like those words shuldnt be thrown around. at all.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
i think it's just stupid.

there is no other more emotionally charged word than those words.
not a good idea to throw them around needlessly.

be.yourself

HSC
..But of course like previously stated, you could feel a direct connection with someone on first meeting, or on the first date, or further like a month or so.

CecilyMare

HSC
Love you too!

Okay what about when you're talking to the person you are currently dating and then you have to depart from that person, would it not be alright to say 'k cya later bye, love ya!'?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Love you too!

Okay what about when you're talking to the person you are currently dating and then you have to depart from that person, would it not be alright to say 'k cya later bye, love ya!'?
what's your msn bby?

ay0_x

HSC
Love you too!

I think that's fine. I say that to everybody.

vantastic

HSC
a guy i knew had a crush on me so iagreed to hang out with him. it turned into a date and he said he loved me. i couldn't stop laughing. he was my first kiss too. i felt bad but it freaked the HELL OUT OF ME! now we're friends so its all good, but god how embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)