saying i love you on the first date (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
imo anyone who says i love you on the first date (or first month tbh) whilst utterly sober is either

horny
desperate
crazy
in love with love
joking around

plz discuss.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Depends on the situation really. In some social circles, the term 'I love you' gets thrown around so often its lost all meaning.

ay0_x

HSC
yeah I tell my friends i love them all the time but
when a boyfriend/girlfriend says it really early
and they haven't known you that long
see post #1

ay0_x

HSC
SOCIALLY RETARDED

no other esplanation
there's that but when i look at a popular, physically attractive person and they're doing this and it's not their first relationship it's kind of like what the fuck is wrong with you

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Some people have different approaches. Sometimes you can get away with saying it on a first date. Other times, it's regrettable. It depends on the people.

hectic_lowie

Banned
HSC
if you even think it on the first date

you are socially retarded

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
imo anyone who says i love you on the first date (or first month tbh) whilst utterly sober is either

horny
desperate
crazy
in love with love
joking around

plz discuss.

someone said i love you to you? what did you say? ..i think id laugh

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
Very few people in high-school relationships actually love eachother..I know when I asked people who have had girlfriends/boyfriends if they'd ever been in love, they say "no"....well, some of them say they are in love when they are in the relationship but once it ends they're like I've never been in love lol so yeah...love is not like friendship, in the sense that you can have many friends but not many people you are like, head over heels in love with.

But agree, people who say they love me after one date or whatever....I'm like "wtf? shut-up.." because they're obviously insincere or just really, really emotionally troubled...

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
if someone said "i love u" on the first date/month of dating seriously, i would just turn around and run. They're crazy.

Unsatisfied

HSC
it depends how long you've known the person, how long youve been close etc etc

its possible that you already have a great bond before you even go on a proper first date, in which case its fine to say it if you really feel it, and more importantly if you feel that the other person feels it

saying that its unacceptable or weird to say i love you until x amount of dates or x amount of roots or whatever is silly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)