Sc Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Alex.

HSC
didn't u read the question. it says one word answers only so u cant really get tropical cyclone anyway. Anyway, eng was ok and so was science as for that 10 mark part u guys r discussing i think i got most of the answers u ppl were talking about.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Dw i wrote something really stupid in my Sci SC... it was asking me which one represents some guy's model of DNA.. i thought it was a trick Q and that it can't be the double helix.. so i picked the one which looked like the cross section of an orange >_>

Alex.

HSC
lol serimify u posted same time as me. anyway i dont think u will lose marks for putting "NA" moofin cause they kno wat u mean it doesnt really mean anything else

HSC
m0ofin said:
Dammit!! i wrote NA instead of Na because i read the instructions and they said "block letters" and the supervisor told me to write capital letters just in case. -_- stupid supervisor pfft, she owes me big, i will haunt her in her dreams and pour weed killer on her lawn and eat her dinner. ARRGGHH!! What are block letters? I am such a whinger, tehh.
lol, i asked the supervisor about that question too!! and she said "im not allowed to tell you" :(

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Hey what did you guys have to analyse for your English stimulus?
What were the two writing tasks you had to do?

Also, what kind of questions were there in the Science exam?
What questions were you asked to write about in the last section?

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
lol i stuffed that up too

couldnt even remember what an editorial was
Hey at least u didnt write a letter to the editor like me....

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
drynxz said:
Hey at least u didnt write a letter to the editor like me....
And why did you have to write a letter to the editor?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
For maths tomorrow - if you have any skerrick of mathematrical knowledge, do the last part first. Work your way backwards. I got 99 last year. It works. And it gives me an opportunity to boast my 99.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
My answers (Not in order):

BIOSPHERE
SULFURIC
CHLORINE
NA (I thought the instructions said to do capitals) :(
ATOM
INFECTIOUS
REPLICATION
CYCLONE (I was just guessing)

Wooz said:
8. What group do biologists classify disease causing fungi and bacteria: the answer most likely is pathogen but i put microbes.
I thought it was more like, "What is the name given to the group of diseases which can be tranfered by the means of the environment" or something like that which I answered INFECTIOUS. I hope I don't suffer from dyslexia or something and read the question wrong.

powered by 06

HSC
Wooz said:
The english test was stupid, i had trouble writing the short story, many of the multiple choice answers had 2 answers that were pretty close i had to guess about 7 multiple choice questions after elimating them to 2 answers. Science was pretty easy. Did anyone get kicked out of your centre?
multiple choice questions always have two answers that could be correct.
except, one is MORE correct.

where have you been?

-pari-

HSC
N/A
hahah ^^yeah

English? LOL my story. i had 2min to go, and was clueless for an ending....naturally, i picked THE MOST LAMEST ending ever....it's lame to a point of hilarity

science...i thought it was pretty good. mulitple choice seemed easy, and i managed my time ok with 2min to spare

for the one where everyon's puttin biosphere, i wrote environment, coz it included waters and crust, which are (respectively hydrosphere and lithosphere) so yeah
and i got pathogens for that bacteria one

oh i said reproduction for the DNA one...pfftt...was so close to putting replication tho.

yeah...overall, think i did pretty well. mighta lost coupla marks with the story....hope it's not too many :|

anyway, worry bout it when the results come out ;) =)

HSC
You guys should really stop calling eachother idiots and insulting eachother, SC really means nothing. I know you guys keen to annihilate Year 11 / 12 really are hellbent on going well in the SC, but seriously don't go bagging eachother out D:, it's only an exam (I'm reading this from a few pages ago).

tmhai

HSC
i just finished the maths exam!!!! It wasssss sssooooooooooo easy!!!!! Thoughts...?
what did you guys get for the question of the probability of not being born on MONDAY, i got 6/7 is that correct cos im stupid. And in the exchange rate question was your line above the original or below, i did mine below. and what was the melbourne cup answer, i got 8. and what was the time for the chick to leave the building that was running to the jetty.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
That 2nd last maths question about when should the swimming chick leave to meet up with the girl who was running, the question sucked it pissed off all of my friends

Did anything funny happen at your exam centre: The head marker asked is it anyones birthday he sung happy birthday to one of my friends we were all pissing our selves. Then his clock fell down and smashed into dozens on pieces.

Did you leave the exams early my exams finish at 3pm i left at 20minutes ago my friends are still in the exam room bwah, im at home right now and there still at school doing the SC haha.

About 30 people left when the head examiner said the first hour was up and they could leave. Is this the same story at your school?

I left after an hour and a half after i had checked all my answers and i had filled all the lines up in the written response questions and there were only 15 people still doing exams, almost everyone almost left pretty early. I saw most of them at maccas.

The history and geo exams werre piss easy. What did u choose for the geo long written response exam?

Do u think they dileberatly filled each page with non-sence, (they now put examples of issues, made fake head lines tables etc in the writen response questions) and basically used up space, do u think they tried to prevent people from writing extra?

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC