SC mark!! (1 Viewer)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Back in 2001, my School Certificate marks were;

English-92
Science-84
Maths-84 (Pretty good considering I was ill during this exam.)

Those who posted above are right though; Unless you drop out after the SC, it really isn't that important.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
and getting overexcited about ur formal, then to find out its nothing :D
I didn't get over excited I didn't even attend, I chose to drill with a rifle instead drill is fun :D, especially with a steyer

Ziff

HSC
N/A
from 2002:
85 - maths
90 - eng
91 - hist
94 - geog

from 2001:
87 - sci

SC marking = sushi + dart board

Jaymz_Hetfield

Remember me???

I am the loser who came in here thinking I was special cos I was 16 and in Yr 12.
Well I got a UAI of 90.20, not too special but very god considering how lazy I am. My Yr 10 marks were

English 90
Maths 91
Science 87

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
lololololololol.......Jaymz_Hetfield good to hear that you can admit fault in yourself!! Don't be too disillusioned that is still a remarkable feat!

Adi

I did the SC in 2002... i remember being shit scared but when it was all over it was cool..

English: 91
Maths: 85
Science: 81
Geography: 89
History: 82

HSC this year.. worrying already..
Stay calm in year 11... just make sure you stay on top of all your work.. ( especially maths!)... coz yu have to re use some of the stuff yu learnt in year 12..

:):)

psychopath

HSC
hey ne one here got there SC study notes cos i sitting it this year and basically i did nothing in year 9 so i just realised how screwed i am.....

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
psychopath you dont need to post that in every open thread if anyone has SC notes they will send them to you even if you just posted it in one thread. But the SC really means nothing so dont worry about it.

craz

HSC
HSC is enough to cause anyone a big headache! SC is really only testing your overall general knowledge, while in the HSC you must use the stuff u use in yr 11 for the yr 12 courses.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
year11? the only course i think of that year11 is useful math...
Originally posted by Xayma
psychopath you dont need to post that in every open thread if anyone has SC notes they will send them to you even if you just posted it in one thread. But the SC really means nothing so dont worry about it.
totally agreed man. like i said before, SC means are good chance to a get 69. hahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)