SC Monitors are they strict??? (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
umm our teacher for geo was saying something about we have some BOS teacher come down and monitor the sc, is this right because our yr is shocking!!!
there are kids who are sitting at the back of the hall and roll 20c coins down the hall haha

and also we have these desks which are folded one thing packed his desk and put it on his lap, called a teacher to ask a question and lol the ppl next to him were crackin up.
another thing that happened was when it was all silent someone played this mp3 it was a girl screaming and the teacher were liek "Who's phone is that switch it off now or you get a 0"

i mean i thought teachers would be strict how would it work for the SC monitors? would the care cause alot of kids are mucking around and don't seem to care but yet dont get in shit no1 has yet gotten a 0 for trials odd :hammer:

-tal-

HSC
TBK11 said:
umm our teacher for geo was saying something about we have some BOS teacher come down and monitor the sc, is this right because our yr is shocking!!!
there are kids who are sitting at the back of the hall and roll 20c coins down the hall haha

and also we have these desks which are folded one thing packed his desk and put it on his lap, called a teacher to ask a question and lol the ppl next to him were crackin up.
another thing that happened was when it was all silent someone played this mp3 it was a girl screaming and the teacher were liek "Who's phone is that switch it off now or you get a 0"

i mean i thought teachers would be strict how would it work for the SC monitors? would the care cause alot of kids are mucking around and don't seem to care but yet dont get in shit no1 has yet gotten a 0 for trials odd :hammer:
they're pretty much like your teachers. treat the sc like any other test.

suzlee

HSC
My maths teacher said they are usually nice old ladies :)

speedofsound

HSC
Yes they are, if you merely sneeze, they'll execute you right on the spot.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
My english teacher, who's also a marker for the HSC and SC, said that the SC Supervisors or Monitors or whatever are strict but they dont show that they are.

For example if you put ur hand up and ask them a question, they will come to you and note down your name and student number and give it to the supervisor on duty and tell the Board, after that the board asks the school question whether you are usually good or bad etc...

Also if you mess around or talk they do the same and usually you end up getting a 'N' award, and if you get an 'N' award in English, you dont get your SC, you just get a peice of paper saying that you Attended that school for the past 4 years or whatever.

Disclaimer: Information provided as it was told by my english teacher and may not be 100% true or accurate as I take no responsibility for information provided by my teachers. :D

smushieex

HSC
I think a majority of them are old ladies. lol.
They're not that strict.
I was a reader/writer last year for this girl when she was doing her school certificate, and yeah. My school had a bunch of old ladies monitoring the exams and they were pretty nice. They didn't seem that strict at all.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
I heard that they are really strict.
At my school we have been practicing how to enter the hall quietly (during our trials) because apparently if you communicate in anyway with anyone they won't let you sit for your SC.

Personally, I think our teachers just wanna scare us. :)

TBK11

HSC
but what if u do stupid things in the hall these kids do crazy stuff and get away with it

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
TBK11 said:
but what if u do stupid things in the hall these kids do crazy stuff and get away with it
your school sounds like my old school, and they just ignored it when i did my school certificate. Why does it bother you anyway? unless your one of the unruly children

TBK11

HSC
-may-cat- said:
your school sounds like my old school, and they just ignored it when i did my school certificate. Why does it bother you anyway? unless your one of the unruly children
na it doesn't bother me nor am i apart of them lol, its good to have some entertainment when ur finished early but rolling 20c coins down the hall and getting away with it jus makes exams seem like nothing

i mean what if this stuff happened in the HSC would they jus let it go good entertainment haha

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC
Lol one of my friends got caught cheating in an exam before the SC so they put him in a room with a supervisor. No one else. He said it was a rather intimidating experience.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
TBK11 said:
na it doesn't bother me nor am i apart of them lol, its good to have some entertainment when ur finished early but rolling 20c coins down the hall and getting away with it jus makes exams seem like nothing

i mean what if this stuff happened in the HSC would they jus let it go good entertainment haha
i dunno, might be able to tell you on friday, lol

HSC
i remember we had to put our phones in a box n that was in out coordintors office for the day. everyone was quite good actualy cause we were told external supervisors dont have the afflication or nessery know you on a personal level so therefore wont care if it was the 1t time ever uve done something wrong etc. no teacher from the school is allowed to be in the room. n i vividly remember having a old lady who said 'cease writing' whats wrong with saying pens down?

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
honeyissweet25 said:
i vividly remember having a old lady who said 'cease writing' whats wrong with saying pens down?
I can imagine that lol

speedofsound

HSC
honeyissweet25 said:
i vividly remember having a old lady who said 'cease writing' whats wrong with saying pens down?
ahahahaha

That's so my new catch phrase.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
honeyissweet25 said:
i remember we had to put our phones in a box n that was in out coordintors office for the day. everyone was quite good actualy cause we were told external supervisors dont have the afflication or nessery know you on a personal level so therefore wont care if it was the 1t time ever uve done something wrong etc. no teacher from the school is allowed to be in the room. n i vividly remember having a old lady who said 'cease writing' whats wrong with saying pens down?
Well remember they are old, so they don't know what people say these days, its not their fault, its just that they're old, maybe even ancient? :p:p:p

HSC
lol perhaps only she said it like 3 times after every exam... its like embeded in my mind :D... one of the supervisors was my friends dad from my old school who lived around the area... so maybe shes still around too:D... we shall see on friday :s

speedofsound

HSC
iRuler said:
Well remember they are old, so they don't know what people say these days, its not their fault, its just that they're old, maybe even ancient? :p:p:p
Exactly, she probably still uses a quill and parchment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)