• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SC Results (1 Viewer)

keenith

HSC
although i want all of them to be sixes but that never gonna happen

its most likely gonna be

english : 4 maybe 5

maths : 5 maybe 6

hist/geo : 4 maybe 5

comp : top 5

Melodia

HSC
Normally around 6-8% of people will get a band 6, with around about 20% getting band 5's (this changes, but it's approximate), so basically to get a band 6 you'd roughly need to have been smart enough to get a distinction in those UNSW competitions?

I'm aiming for all band 5's, but will most likely end up with a band 4 in geo or maths. :(

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Hmm, maybe, though I think generally the people who sit those UNSW comps are smarter, because .. 'less intelligent' (euphemism! XD ) people are less likely to care, therefore less likely to do them because theyre not compulsary.
But I see your point, and I mostly get distinctions in those, so I should be ok ^^

Crazynesss

HSC
Aiming for:
Science - 5
Math - 6
English - 5
Hist - 5
Geo - 5
Comp - 100/100 :D

studentcheese

HSC
lol more and more 2010 ners are joining the Bored of Studies. At first, I remember it started with five 2010'ners in January or something.

speedofsound

HSC
Melodia said:
Normally around 6-8% of people will get a band 6, with around about 20% getting band 5's (this changes, but it's approximate), so basically to get a band 6 you'd roughly need to have been smart enough to get a distinction in those UNSW competitions?

I'm aiming for all band 5's, but will most likely end up with a band 4 in geo or maths. :(
O hale no! Those UNSW competitions are way harder than any of the previous SC papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)