SC Trials (1 Viewer)

LynFay

HSC
My core trials start second day back, so, yay me, i'll be studing in the holidays. I've had Computer Skills, which was a pushover, and Commerce and PDHPE are tomorrow. I was really worried about them last week, but i think it's kinda useless now, I mean, i'm not even doing commerce or PDHPE next year. :uhhuh: I'll worry over the ones that matter, and cram a last minute study for the rest.

victoria10

HSC
dont stress about them.
but remember they are 2 hours exams and a so boring if you finish early like i did in my science exam.
i finished 45 mins before we were suppose to.
actually everyone was done with like 30 mins to spare. but we had to sit there. lame.

LOLA!!!!

HSC
N/A
swathard said:
sighs, trials, lol!

i had my english one last monday, and have my geo, his and sci in week 9 and 10.. AND MATHS TOMORROW AND FRIDAY!!

lol, i've been studyin' a bit, hpefully it pays off.. but yeah, my trials will all be out of the way b4 end of this term, but then ive got my yearlies for all subjects in t4 wk 2 and 3.. which sucks.. as its then followed by the actual sc..

cant wait till week 5 or so of next term.. everything about SC will be OUT OF THE WAYY!!! YIPPPEEE.

gl with ur trials everyone..
Did your trial have a passage on the golden compass by any chance?

Naminé

HSC
*tired* Well, I finished Civics and the Math trials today. They weren't difficult at all, but I don't want to do them again, just because the bad thing about them is that they exhaust you and make your hand hurt like hell. e_e I had really bad cramps in my hand. I don't think they'll ever recover. T_T Good luck to all of you who have them coming up!!~ Only my English catchup one left tomorrow, but Year 10 English is not just a piece of cake but a waitress who serves the cake to you.

cassie62442

Mischief Managed
HSC
Gah mine are tomorrow!!! :uhoh:
Well English and Science are tomorrow, History/Geography and Math the next day. Then we go on HOLIDAYS!! HOORAH!! :D

cHoke-meh

HSC
Damn... mine are tomorrow and Friday T_T. English then Science for Thursday and Maths and Civics for Friday. And for that last minute revision, going over text types and my 15 pages of Science notes i've accumulated over the year. Oh how i love my science :)

smushieex

HSC
my exams went for like, a week. o_o
Hmm, maybe because it was pretty spaced out. lol.
Monday - english
Tuesday - Science and Textiles.
Wednesday - Geography, History and Food Tech.
Thursday - P.E
-friday- staff development day
Monday - Maths!

cHoke-meh

HSC
Anyone want to give me a little hint on what text type their extended reponses were for English? :D

suzlee

HSC
cHoke-meh said:
Anyone want to give me a little hint on what text type their extended reponses were for English? :D
It doesn't guarantee you would get the same question you know! But I'd still like to know too :D:D

cHoke-meh

HSC
suzlee said:
It doesn't guarantee you would get the same question you know! But I'd still like to know too :D:D
Ye lol, i know that but maybe it will give me a hint for tomorrow! Always nice to be ahead. I just hope we don't get a feature article, newspaper article, editorial. Those are my worst 3 :( Speech, letter, or short story are my best ones :D

rolror88

HSC
N/A
cHoke-meh said:
Damn... mine are tomorrow and Friday T_T. English then Science for Thursday and Maths and Civics for Friday. And for that last minute revision, going over text types and my 15 pages of Science notes i've accumulated over the year. Oh how i love my science :)

Shouldn't you be going over your year 9 notes too.. Or book or something. SC assesses both years.

suzlee

HSC
cHoke-meh said:
Ye lol, i know that but maybe it will give me a hint for tomorrow! Always nice to be ahead. I just hope we don't get a feature article, newspaper article, editorial. Those are my worst 3 :( Speech, letter, or short story are my best ones :D
Ooh yours is tomorrow? Best of luck to you :shy:
I like short stories too :apig:

suzlee

HSC
rolror88 said:
Shouldn't you be going over your year 9 notes too.. Or book or something. SC assesses both years.
Oh?
Ohh??

I don't like tectonic plates :mad1:

cHoke-meh

HSC
rolror88 said:
Believe me, i've had enough of that stuff -___- Anyway, am studying electricity atm just in case. Our teacher said that about 50% is Year 10 syllabus, 10% Year 9, and the rest is common sense - or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)