Scholarship deadlines? (1 Viewer)

Joga Bonito

HSC
I'm stressing - is it already too late to apply for scholarships for uni in 2010?
each of the scholarships at UNSW seems to be closed for application!?
i'm looking for a leadership scholarship of some sort, actually, anything i can get :D

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm not sure about other scholarships, but the scholarships that i am looking into close on the 30th of September. So assuming it's the same for all of them, no it is not too late.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I'm not sure about other scholarships, but the scholarships that i am looking into close on the 30th of September. So assuming it's the same for all of them, no it is not too late.
That's Co-op I am guessing, Anna?

@OP: I suggest you go to UNSW and look into scholarships. As anna already mentioned, most scholarships have deadlines around September, October...earliest it can really go is like August.

LordPc

HSC

@OP: I suggest you go to UNSW and look into scholarships. As anna already mentioned, most scholarships have deadlines around September, October...earliest it can really go is like August.
from my memory of the UNSW scholarships booklet, they pretty much all close on 30 sept, not just co-op. the only ones that dont are the special ones, like the scientia scholarship.

so OP you have plenty of time to apply for 2010. I cant understand why a scholarship would be closed for application at this time of year. perhaps they havent updated them from last year yet

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

Yeah, co-op is definitely an option :D

Here's the link to UNSW scholarships in case anyone is looking for it: UNSW Scholarships

Hmm i see what you mean about lots of them being closed. I think that is because they have not opened applications yet. For eg co-op applications are open "from July 2008." So you're most likely early, not late ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)