school bags. (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Yeah, you don't need anything too big when you have a folder and/or a locker. You also don't need a big bag if you don't have large textbooks.

That said, anything too small that it can't fit an A4 book inside is rather ridiculous.
Don't do what some of the girls at my school do...they carry little handbags and huge folders. The handbag is for makeup/lunch and the folder is for schoolwork. They end up like tennis players - the folder-weilding arm is normally twice the size when they graduate.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Caribee FTW.
Fk, haha those fat school bags sold by the school with the school logo. You can tell their year7 just by that, and the school cap they're wearing.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Yeah sometimes you see girls with a bag so small , the only think will fit in em is a calculator - literally. [ but then again they have hugeass folders ... ]
kinda defeats the purpose of a bag.

PrettyVacant

HSC
simonloo said:
Caribee FTW.
Fk, haha those fat school bags sold by the school with the school logo. You can tell their year7 just by that, and the school cap they're wearing.
+ The fact that they come up to your waist? Yeah.

Those bags are good for the back though!

HSC
I have a plain black backpack.
Hmm, it's very boring, but hey, it fits everything inside it, AND i don't have a broken back!

kloudsurfer

HSC
I have a medium sized backpack (its a gold and black billabong one), and a purple lever arch folder. But on tuesdays and wednesdays I have half days so I just take a handbag. But not one of those teeny weeny handbags that cant even hold a pencil lol.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
That said, anything too small that it can't fit an A4 book inside is rather ridiculous.
I've seen people who just bring their handbag, and they only have a pen, and 1 notebook inside it.

I'm using a medium-sized Reebok bag :)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
No bag for me either :D it feels wierd not having to do any back to school shopping i feel like going and buing everything i would for school...just to seem cool *lifts collar up* lol

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I have a small Adidas backpack and I carry a folder formy exercise books.

Folders seem to break a lot in my hands. I went through two folders last term. Which reminds me, I'm going to add to my officeworks list for tomorrow. :)

zagga20

HSC
i carry one of those shoulder bag thingies, it sports the Madman logo on it (fanboy much?) and this year im also carrying around a small mario pack for my pencils and stuff, which i will probably stop doing and put them in my pocket like usual...

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Those are like the schoolbags my school sells for about $70 each. It's got really great back support and is recommended by the Australian Chiropractor's Association! And it's got the school logo! How cool is that?! No year 7 should be seen without one!
My cost $98 and you HAVE to buy it

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
I must ask what does FTW mean? it is probably something so easy to see but i cant see it lol

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
I have a couple of bags which one I use depends what I've got on that day.

Normally I have a blue billabong med-small school bag,
then I carry a folder with the books I need for the day
and sometimes I'll have to bring another bag (supre) just for my text books, soooo heavy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)