SCHOOL CAPTAIN TIPS (1 Viewer)

AKONS

HSC
G'day my fellow boredofstudies members!

This year I'm planning for running for school captain and was hoping for ANY advice and tips to help me get there :)
I know Australian schools are different from American ones concerning how to run for captain so would you as a student be less likely to vote for an student that campaigns (ie. freebies, posters, endorsements).

Thanks guys and any tips can help!!!
:)

B1andB2

HSC

This year I'm planning for running for school captain and was hoping for ANY advice and tips to help me get there :)
I know Australian schools are different from American ones concerning how to run for captain so would you as a student be less likely to vote for an student that campaigns (ie. freebies, posters, endorsements).

are u from america?

B1andB2

HSC

I vote for the person with the most engaging speech that don't go on about the usual stuff like "I believe a leader is everybody, a badge doesn't define you, but you should vote for me because i used to be a peer support leader" blah blah. Also make the speech short because people zone out, unless teachers are part of your votes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)