School certifcate marks.....*truthfully* (1 Viewer)

such_such

HSC
but i did study and only managed one band 6.....
I think that was because of stress or a late night of studying too hard. You may have thought too much about questions, like if there was more to them (if that makes sense)

Lina3

HSC
but i did study and only managed one band 6.....
Cheer up! I saw your marks and they are very solid and consistent. You got well above average for all subjects, which is what I personally consider good marks. Don't compare yourself to others, this site is mainly frequented by people who get very VERY good marks (for some reason) . Why do you think there is not a set of marks where a person got only band 3's ? Why do you think there is not a SINGLE band 2 mark posted up? (that I have seen). Mostly the people getting band 5's and 6's post their marks up, and only because those people make up the the majority on this site, doesn't mean it is the majority of the state. In my opinion, the fact that you took the trouble to study already puts you ahead of the people who just relied on their natural abilities *cough* me *cough*. It shows you already have good habits in place for the HSC.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I'm happy if they actually got those marks, but people saying they did bad when they get 99? Seriously?
I got 98 in maths and my school was just like:

"How did you lose 2 marks? Wtf, where did they go?"

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Lol i'm still waiting for my results. I seriously hope I get them today, then I will share them with you guys. Started studying for 3 unit maths yesterday, is that taking it too far if I want to get ahead by doing some of the Cambridge book already???
Definately not, I think I took it a bit too far tbh.

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
+ write love letters to the markers. On the side of every long answer question I was professing my love for the marker and how they courageously battle through every paper, and that if they were dissatisfied with my mark they can rest assured that I am not doing Science. -Shades on-

MiseryParade

HSC
97 English
97 History
96 Maths (fml hard.)
94 Science
90 Geography (bane of my existence)
99 Computing skills

Will get a picture up if I can find my phone. Zero study for all subjects, both throughout the year and for the exams, so not too upset although genuinely disappointed with my English results, and that 96 in maths really bothers me...

Geography can go indulge itself in amorous activities with a flaming zebra while being impaled by something big, spiky and black. (or, on second thoughts, I could have studied....nah.) Bane of my existence. :(

OH1995

HSC
Overall they are "okay". A bit disappointed about English and Maths....

English: 93
Maths: 92
Science: 95
Geography: 98
History: 99
Computing Skills: 95

MiseryParade

HSC
Overall they are "okay". A bit disappointed about English and Maths....

English: 93
Maths: 92
Science: 95
Geography: 98
History: 99
Computing Skills: 95
Your geography mark has stirred a jealously rambunctious reaction from my twitching loins.

98, wow. :( Nice job! I wish I had half your skills at geography; it would have saved me gargantuan bucketfuls of metaphoric tears that I felt cascading down my cheeks when I saw the geography SC paper last month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)