School Certificate Done! - We're Free! (1 Viewer)

47sniper

HSC
N/A
oooh school is great now. We do NOTHING :D In maths we just sit around and play games, in geography we go to the computer rooms, in other classes we pretty much do the same. They're also making us do this peer support training day thing tommorrow, we're gonna do activities and stuff.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
m0ofin said:
But yeh, on to the sc stuff, i don't think they should can it all together, i actually enjoyed doing the english one, ahaah. And don't ur sc results determine if you'll be able to do certain subjects? Like Chem, phys and adv english?
I think it depends on the school. My school's subject selections are in term 3 so they aren't determined by the SC results because we haven't done them yet.

47sniper

HSC
N/A
lol exciting...
We have to be selected to be peer support leader. I hope I get chosen. I want to brainwash the kids. So young and impressionable....
:D
Anyway, about House. Yep, I downloaded them :D

HSC
47sniper said:
oooh school is great now. We do NOTHING :D In maths we just sit around and play games, in geography we go to the computer rooms, in other classes we pretty much do the same. They're also making us do this peer support training day thing tommorrow, we're gonna do activities and stuff.
I'm pretty sure my school is having peer support training next week, or the week after, since we have to hand in the notes by monday.

Bookie said:
Suckers. So did anyone wrtie I want 2 hours of my life back at the end of each page?
I was thinking of writing that, but since i didnt have any spare time after the exams, i didnt. Sorry!! lol!

47sniper

HSC
N/A
I wrote it on Geography in small writing at the end of my essay :D And I insterted it subtly throughout the exam.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I don't know, we chose our subjects in term 3 too and go into yr 11 in about 1.5 weeks and get our results in like december. And teachers are saying if you don't get band 5 or higher in science you can't do chem or phys. And top 60 for adv english. Pfft, teachers. Liars they be. *rolls eyes*

47sniper

HSC
N/A
That sucks. We could choose what we wanted, but english, maths and science were loosely based on teachers' recommendations. We chose them a few months ago.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
~shinigami~ said:
Isn't there talk of a standardised national exam for year 9 and 10?
I've heard bits and pieces, like Mr Bob Carr was planning to introduce it i think.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
We're doing nothing except in maths my teachers a MATHS NAZI!!! She is trying to get us to do two more topic tests and she's giving us tonnes of homework.

What day do u guy's sign out? My last day is on wednesday november 30th!!!

47sniper

HSC
N/A
aaw that's shit.
We sign out week after next. I think around the same time.

47sniper

HSC
N/A
yeah we graduate then..but they don't really care if we come after we sign out :D

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
we have to stay at school until 9th december, unless we have a job... :(
Yeah they changed our sign out date from the 9th of december to the 30th because so many people have been asking to sign out earlier and becuase alot of people didnt turn up today.

47sniper

HSC
N/A
aah same. Barely anyone showed up today. My friend signed out early, she's going to Europe aaand with her friend from school. Lucky!

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
hey for all the schools doing computer skills next year, ill tell u wats it bout cause i done it today...(bloody easy)

*If you are a comp studies student i would help
*Its a multiple choice test, similar to on the board of studies website
*Know how to use word processors, spreadsheets (excel) and databases (access)
*Know how the internet works!!! they ask crap about email..and bbc and cc

u got an average knowledge of those, ull be fine..

Alex.

HSC
omg wat the. You guys so lucky. I have to leave skool wen every1 else leaves, thats like the 21st december so gay. They go the board of studies says that you can't leave until the end of term.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Graduation wtf? Its year 10 for fucks sake.

Fuck me Fire Up. You've got two years of school ahead of you.

And if you guys have maths/english placement exams for next year, dont french connection them up.

47sniper

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Graduation wtf? Its year 10 for fucks sake.

Fuck me Fire Up. You've got two years of school ahead of you.

And if you guys have maths/english placement exams for next year, dont french connection them up.
I was talking about when they present the school c and stuff...presentation day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)