School Certificate Over!!! (1 Viewer)

D

divesh27

finally the SC is over how does it feel guys, i mean i know the computer test is still to come but that's easy.

schultzy92

HSC
haha feels great!!! lol scared to see me results tho :p

i'm gonna ace the computing skills test, i do information and technology lol and i work at a computer shop, if i dont pass it there is something wrong

daugust1

HSC
Yeah im also glad the school certificates over although im so afraid when i recieve my scores for the sc.

I just hope i didnt do bad.

I didnt study, so theres no one else to blaim but myself.

Oh well, at least it doesnt count for anything (unless i drop out now which im not).

I will definitely study hard for the actual HSC

schultzy92

HSC
haha feels great!!! lol im scared to see my results tho :p

i'm gonna ace the computing skills test, i do information and technology lol and i work at a computer shop, if i dont pass it there is something wrong

unreal09

HSC
I'm just glad I no longer have to hear teachers raving on about the SC every lesson, well, until next year when they begin focusing on the HSC... lol.

backrowcentre

HSC
I will never have history or p.e/health ever again:mad1:

I'm glad that I will never see my yr 9 and 10 electives again!

flaminwaffle

HSC
NO MORE ELECTRONICS AFTER THIS WEEK. My god, we just sit there doing jackshit while the teacher just watches people throw chairs into the fan and light crap on fire, then blame us for not doing any work. And no more commerce :D Or geography. Or history. Or pe.

:D!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
School Certificate over, but just wait until next year...

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Serious?

Our school combined yearlies with trials, so we didn't have to do English, Maths, History, etc. twice. Unfortunately I only did them last week, which gives plenty of time to study, not.

HSC
Wow...yearlys...

Ours were last week of last term...

Only 3 weeks left of yr 10...
We won't do anything for the rest of term...

I'm still glad SC is over though...i can relax a bit :D

Oh, and then there's Christmas :santa:

militiaman

HSC
The stress was still there yesterday and today, but I think I'm just about over it now.

WOOT!

Only problem is now that we've got classes of 5 people = teacher doesn't want to do work = teacher gets paid for doing absolutely nothing. Supposedly we need a full time job to leave, but I don't think that will still be in place by next week.

What's everyone else's school doing for the remainder of the year?

daugust1

HSC
militiaman said:
The stress was still there yesterday and today, but I think I'm just about over it now.

WOOT!

Only problem is now that we've got classes of 5 people = teacher doesn't want to do work = teacher gets paid for doing absolutely nothing. Supposedly we need a full time job to leave, but I don't think that will still be in place by next week.

What's everyone else's school doing for the remainder of the year?
Our school is just going over the answers for the 2007 school certificate, so it can kind of indicate what you got wrong and what you got right. (that is if you remember the question that was in the exam let alone the answer you jotted down.) besides that nothing, we basically just sit down and talk in class or go outside and do nothing.

AnandDNA

HSC
Yay no more Hist/geo p.e and Computers.
Computers exam was boring and dam our school is like ranked in 400's but all the teachers are still determined give out all informal tasks and shit even with an average class of like 7

militiaman

HSC
Argh, boring again today, even though attendance was high for the computer test.

It looks like it's going to be a long few weeks of walking around the school, playing handball and stalking people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)