School Certificate Results (1 Viewer)

yy-d

HSC
sydneyyy said:
yeah, we got our school cert yesterday (9th) too. and that was our last day of year 10. so WOOHOO WE'RE ON HOLIDAYS NOW :D

but i think i remember our year advisor saying something about the actual things arriving on thursday.

except we still got our actual certificates & results yesterday in that shitty blue thing they call a portfolio. lol.

oh well, i'm probably never going to look at my school certificate ever again, since it's pretty unimportant for the kids in my school.
HI-5 syd. :) holiday

lisarhh

HSC
hey syd :)
finally got my account to work. shit thing.

yeah anyway our school must have gotten it early or soemthing...but the whole grade got their reports like yesterday.

oh just realised hey yy :)

blackratpoo

HSC
good luck everyone for tomorrow. dw speedofsound.........the sc is the biggest load of bs you'll ever do........who gives a crap if you didnt get a band 6.....means nothing.

boris is an idiot.....its always the ones who revel and brag about there success to put others down that end up bashed up in rubbish bins

boris

Banned
HSC
speedofsound said:
Obviously, because School Certificate is the greatest way one's talent can be measured...
u r well dum.

But yeah its a fairly inidicative response regarding the supposed intelligence of year 10 children. Thats right, children.

suzlee

HSC
boris said:
u r well dum.

But yeah its a fairly inidicative response regarding the supposed intelligence of year 10 children. Thats right, children.
Just shut up and quit trying to pick a fight :)

blackratpoo

HSC
what is wrong with you? good luck getting your bachelor of engineering and law with your demeaning attitude

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
blackratpoo said:
what is wrong with you? good luck getting your bachelor of engineering and law with your demeaning attitude

I don't think he needs your luck.. He's already in University I think.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
TearsOfFire said:
I don't think he needs your luck.. He's already in University I think.
or TAFE

Don't worry about him. He is a troll.

By the way, gooooood luck to everyone on your quests for Band 6s or other bands that fit your academic capacity. But if you didn't get the marks that you wanted, don't worry. School Certificate is pretty much a joke (no offense intended to people who take it seriously, it's good that you take it seriously) because it has no relevance whatsoever and it's not a good measuring stick of your academic potential and ability. I have seen someone getting 80s in SC Mathematics but got a state rank in a HSC subject in Mathematics (e.g. 98+).

XFatimaX

HSC
Only school principals can view the results online on monday..
My principal is a blabbermouth and she told some of the girls theire results..
she also put on the noticeboards outside the school.. congratulations yr 10 for outstanding SC results..

teachers told us that the school certificate certificates will arrive tomorrow.. and they'll be handed out on friday which is our presentation/graduation ceremony.. (last day)

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
Yay I managed to convince my maths teacher to tell me what I got! Band 6 for maths!!!! Now I just have to wait... Year advisor "doesn't know" anything bout the results, the same with my english teacher.

yalando

HSC
I get mine back tomorrow night, the 11th... I dont really care lol i know it doesnt matter i guess i'm more curious if anything. I did it a long time ago now lol and i dont even know what i got so i guess im curious to see lol. Don't care what i get though + iknow i didnt do bad:D

suzlee

HSC
yalando said:
I get mine back tomorrow night, the 11th... I dont really care lol i know it doesnt matter i guess i'm more curious if anything. I did it a long time ago now lol and i dont even know what i got so i guess im curious to see lol. Don't care what i get though + iknow i didnt do bad:D
lol I think I got the point you don't care :D

byakuya kuchiki

HSC
XFatimaX said:
Only school principals can view the results online on monday..
My principal is a blabbermouth and she told some of the girls theire results..
she also put on the noticeboards outside the school.. congratulations yr 10 for outstanding SC results..

teachers told us that the school certificate certificates will arrive tomorrow.. and they'll be handed out on friday which is our presentation/graduation ceremony.. (last day)
Same with us..except that our principal are more likely to tell us which subjects we DIDN'T do well in (ie how may band 4s or 5s) and making us look bad in front of the school.

We get ours on friday as well in our graduation ceremony..:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)