School Stats on Arab Males (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
lmaooooooooo poor arabs man!
the dumb cunts :p
(all due respect :))

i know some very intelligent lebanese boys! (SOME)
that statistic is bullshit you fucken twat!! and everyone with the exception of you knows that!!
the Uac-Bos(real one) stopped releasing any information about people who perform anywhere less than honour roll 98 uai

because of an incident that occured in a country school dubbed "the stupitst school in NWS"
(thats how it was spelled)
the article ridiculed them as none of their uais exeeded 50.

lotsss of controversy surrounded the school and it was decided this information would not leave "the round table".

(the table is the Uac&Bos Board meetings which decide scaling, aligning, and hsc course changes: this table consists of 12 people)

so obviously the onnly way this could have been made was by lebs and all else who made it into honour roll

so no aboriginal males or females on the list!!

and 4 words bitch

malek fahd islamic school (ranked 8th 48 arab males in honour roll)
lady of lebanon islamic school (ranked 112 i think with 22 arab males)
and all those smart indians who are classified as arabs are countless!!
also the lebanese/arab population is one of smallest in australia making up 11%
so only 4% of australians are leb/arab males!! (trust me there mostly girls i know a few familys with 10 girls)

even with the 4% arabs(indians,pakis,lebs) would easily out rank many other nationalities

so shut the fuck up bitch

thos statistics are whack!!

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
and all those smart indians who are classified as arabs are countless!!
lmao

they are not arabs, what are you on?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
are you stupid... what did you think an arab is?

someone who is islamic(muslim) and has an understanding of arabic..

about 1/4 of indians meet this criteria

thats why i said the indians that are "classified" as arabs.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
yes those 1/4 are still not arabs

, what about Indonesian muslims and malaysian , lemme guess ARABS RIGHT ?

rumour

HSC
sam04u said:
are you stupid... what did you think an arab is?

someone who is islamic(muslim) and has an understanding of arabic..

about 1/4 of indians meet this criteria

thats why i said the indians that are "classified" as arabs.
Even if indians are muslim they don't speak arabic!!!!!

Anyone can be muslim, it doesn't mean that they are classed as "arabs"!!!!

Even if 1/4 of them are "arabs", I don't think the other 3/4 would like it!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
to be muslim you have to have an "understanding" of arabic its how you pray thats in arabicc

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
but that doesn't make you arab you RETARD

you're arab if you come from
kuwait
palestine
saudi-arabia
iraq
jordan
uae

bla i cbf mentioning the rest

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
yeh well i meant "technically" an arab by definition... of what arab means..oh well
suk on thiss im a 33/25 swordy :D going for knight (did that in 2 days)

legallytaouk

it is a known (not a very well known) but it is a known fact that lebs are not actually arabs unless they are of muslim origin..if they r of christian origin, then they r not arabs...if u choose u can class christian lebanese as phonecians since that is their origin.
also...arabs don't usually class themselves as asians because they are located in the middle east. this is usually referred to as different from asia possibly due to the cultural differences. however Syria is located in the continent of Asia, so the taxi driver was being honest when he said hes from Asia.

oh and BTW sam04u is ryt in thE fact that muslims are arabs....u cant clasify indians as arabs but u can classify indian muslims as arabs..

Last edited by a moderator:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
As far as im aware, the criteria for being a Leb is an exaggerated and excessive use of the cidar tree in all situations. Whether it be on a shirt on mufti day doning the letters (in number-plate-like phrasing) "L38 PDE" or using the cidar tree as your avatar on BOS (as above), it is only through a deep felt emotion and need to constantly express your arab-ness that classifies you as a true leb/arab.

As for the above discussion, sure there are lots of smart leb boys. But unfortunately the number of completely braindead, imbecilic, moronic, immature lebs far outways the number of smart ones. Hence the poor ranking.

legallytaouk

absolution* said:
As far as im aware, the criteria for being a Leb is an exaggerated and excessive use of the cidar tree in all situations. Whether it be on a shirt on mufti day doning the letters (in number-plate-like phrasing) "L38 PDE" or using the cidar tree as your avatar on BOS (as above), it is only through a deep felt emotion and need to constantly express your arab-ness that classifies you as a true leb/arab.

As for the above discussion, sure there are lots of smart leb boys. But unfortunately the number of completely braindead, imbecilic, moronic, immature lebs far outways the number of smart ones. Hence the poor ranking.

ok.. please.. for next time.. its CEDAR not CIDAR...

Habibsta

zxcvzxv
HSC
N/A
I completed year 12 in 2003, managed a UAI of 90.00. How do they classify them as Arab males? Does that relate to the main / second language spoken at home? Or whether their parents are born overseas etc... I'd imagine it'd have stats on Anglo saxons?

I'm Lebanese, probably the worst performing group accross the state, possibly nationally. I took 3u maths, chemistry, physics, english, IPT, and business studies.

sandra_taouk, please stop the false conclusions.

Habib

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)