• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

School / Subject (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Re: What school you at?

hahaha, thats lame! we also get free cafe breakfasts once a month with the school executive and general respectness :p
i love my school though.
example, in society the other day, we turn up, and our semiperm sub (whos replaced our soon to return hadababyandditchedus teacher) has made us coffee, set out a sugar bowel and milk jug, and stole the microwave from the hsie staffroom so we could microwave pancakes shed made for us.
so we had brunch third and fourth period whilst learning about equality and difference. :p

and about the plaques theyve been there a while, i assume theyre something to look at rather than the stage now :p

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC

sonyaleeisapixi said:
hahaha, thats lame! we also get free cafe breakfasts once a month with the school executive and general respectness :p
i love my school though.
example, in society the other day, we turn up, and our semiperm sub (whos replaced our soon to return hadababyandditchedus teacher) has made us coffee, set out a sugar bowel and milk jug, and stole the microwave from the hsie staffroom so we could microwave pancakes shed made for us.
so we had brunch third and fourth period whilst learning about equality and difference. :p

and about the plaques theyve been there a while, i assume theyre something to look at rather than the stage now :p
omg your school is so rich! Mine is povo - but I still like it. Cafe breakfasts *salutes* I so want some free food. So do you ever see some kids clamouring at the door looking at you guys eat your free pancakes (*sheds a tear*) with some fine china?
Awesome. Food while learning. The best learning technique ever!! YUM!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

hahaha. i go to the school ranked 464th 2007.
its a public school to boot :p

we're not rich, but the seniors do get spoilt rotten by most of the teachers. my ex hist teacher brings us gloria jeans or his wife makes us muffins. this thurs hes having a bbq at his place in the afternoon for us so we can talk ext hist in his backyard.

my school doesnt have alot of money but we just. i dunno. love each other i guess. we spoil the people who deserve it.

and we spoil the teachers too. theres a girl in our year who knows everyones, including the teachers, birthdays in our year, so we make the teachers cakes that are like, shaped like their subject. we made our ancient teacher a choc brownie ziggurat and our english teacher a cake that was meant to be the bust of shakespeare. XD

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC

sonyaleeisapixi said:
hahaha. i go to the school ranked 464th 2007.
its a public school to boot :p

we're not rich, but the seniors do get spoilt rotten by most of the teachers. my ex hist teacher brings us gloria jeans or his wife makes us muffins. this thurs hes having a bbq at his place in the afternoon for us so we can talk ext hist in his backyard.

my school doesnt have alot of money but we just. i dunno. love each other i guess. we spoil the people who deserve it.

and we spoil the teachers too. theres a girl in our year who knows everyones, including the teachers, birthdays in our year, so we make the teachers cakes that are like, shaped like their subject. we made our ancient teacher a choc brownie ziggurat and our english teacher a cake that was meant to be the bust of shakespeare. XD
wow that's awesome. I go to a school just a tad higher than yours in terms of ranking in 2007. And yes, it's a public school too :p

OMG, you guys get that? What a nice history teacher! My teacher bought us all freddos once - lol. Um.. what else? Well, my teacher took us to Japan earlier this year.. does that count?

HAHA. I totally love the idea of the cakes. That's quite ingenious! I'd do that if I could bake. I'm terrible at cooking :mad1:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

my best friends run a market cafe, so, we think of the ideas and they execute them :p
team work!

hahaha, japan totally counts! our year is realllly small, so you get very close to one another and the teachers.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC

sonyaleeisapixi said:
my best friends run a market cafe, so, we think of the ideas and they execute them :p
team work!

hahaha, japan totally counts! our year is realllly small, so you get very close to one another and the teachers.
omg a market cafe? How'd they do that? That's so cool :)

Yeah, listening from what you've said, i say, your school sounds a lot more close knit than the kids at my school. We do, however, throw parties for teachers every now and then. LOL, don't you find it funny how in primary you're so scared of the teachers, but in High School the relationship is so much more different? They're human! You can talk to them about anything and they're absolutely hilarious. I think I will really miss school when I graduate :(

EDIT: used the wrong smiley xD

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

they dad manages the supermarket underwhich the markets are held (in the underground carpark). so, they get a market space for their cafe minus rent, and yeah. they make coffee and cakes and stuff.

my year has like <65 kids. we get along heaps well.

haha yeah. teachers become like friends. im going to miss alot of them like ill miss my friends.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC

sonyaleeisapixi said:
they dad manages the supermarket underwhich the markets are held (in the underground carpark). so, they get a market space for their cafe minus rent, and yeah. they make coffee and cakes and stuff.

my year has like <65 kids. we get along heaps well.

haha yeah. teachers become like friends. im going to miss alot of them like ill miss my friends.
wow that's so cool! So do you guys ever get any freebies or part time jobs?

wow <65 kids! That IS tiny! Mine has 160 kids and that's considered a lot at my school. But I do know of some schools that have at least 200 in a grade!

yeah, teachers are the best. I love walking up to their staffrooms and getting them to heat lunches for us or something like that :D

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

theyre always bringing left overs on monday, and on sundays when theyre working if its a long weekend i pitch in for a bit for 50$ or so. they also give me free coffees =D

we use the food technology rooms alot in winter to heat soup and cook toast. we also are investing in a coffee machine soon. that will be kick ass

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC

sonyaleeisapixi said:
theyre always bringing left overs on monday, and on sundays when theyre working if its a long weekend i pitch in for a bit for 50$ or so. they also give me free coffees =D

we use the food technology rooms alot in winter to heat soup and cook toast. we also are investing in a coffee machine soon. that will be kick ass
aww yum! Your school sounds rad!

=O a coffee machine? You'll have all these drugged up caffined kids walking around your school if you do that ;)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

Doctor Jolly said:
aww yum! Your school sounds rad!

=O a coffee machine? You'll have all these drugged up caffined kids walking around your school if you do that ;)
hahaha, good. it makes monday hangovers so much more enjoyable :p

foram

Awesome Member
HSC

you go to a cool school. :D Mine is really boreing... the canteen sells really bad food and it's way overpriced and the teachers confiscated the television in the year 12 room. Now people can't play ps2's anymore. :(

Marinatos

HSC
Merewether High
-- Mathematics Extension 1
-- Mathematics Extension 2
-- English Advanced
-- English Extension 1
-- Biology
-- Chemistry
-- Ancient History
-- Business Studies (Accelerated and finished xD)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Coffs Harbour High School

english advanced
english ex1
english ex2

general maths

society and culture

modern history
ancient history
history ex

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Fort Street High School
  • Extension 1 Mathematics
  • Extension 1 English
  • Biology
  • Physics
  • Modern History

helpmel

HSC

I go to Arthur Phillip in Parramatta.
Anyone know where that is, 'cause no one does!
ehehe

Wow my first post, awesome ^^

helpmel

HSC

~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
Cheltenham Girls High school (anyone heard of it??)

we wear hidious pink uniforms with sky blue socks
Hey i know that school, my cousin went to that school. But she finshed long time ago though.
LOL
I like that school, except for the sky bluw socks
eheh xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)