School Uniform Or Casual Clothes For The HSC Exams? (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
pritnep said:
Well that would again depend on your school. If you to a school that holds a strict uniform, dress and appearance code then yes. But if like me you went to a school that had a multiform and a relaxed code then no it wouldn't be.
Or maybe you were just the exception?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Doubtful plenty of other students and school that have the same thing. I think you would find the 'I want to wear uniform' with the more strict schools.

Scorch

HSC
I think our school 'encourages' us to wear our school uniform, but I remember that Year 12s used to turn up in casual quite often.

xxmissy

HSC
We dont have to turn up in uniform, and in a way i think its better cuz our uniform is nnot comfortable at all and feels like ur wearing a thick tablecloth wen its 30 degrees.... so with casual clothes u wud obviously wear sumthing comfortable for an exam

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
pritnep said:
Doubtful plenty of other students and school that have the same thing. I think you would find the 'I want to wear uniform' with the more strict schools.
It had nothing to do with "i want to wear uniform", no matter how grammatically incorrect you express it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I fail to see your point and I fail to see why attacking grammar has anything to do with it, not exactly like I was talking in txt or leet speak.

Being in or out of uniform at least won't effect my mindset nor performance.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
My school hasn't said anything yet, tho I'm assuming it's school uniform. Especially with our Nazi deputy running around

rawr26

HSC
pritnep said:
So, did you like defer your 1st year of uni, in order to spend more time on BoS, namely the HSC section?

How about you do something useful with this time, like learning to construct a fucking sentence. I'm sure you'll thank me later in life.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:lol:. Oh yes I most certainly did. [/sarcasm]

And where I do or do not post isn't any of your concern. So run along and post something helpful instead of thinking you own the internet and attacking people for no good reason. I am doing something useful with my life, thanks. :)

Heaven forbid I get distracted while I make a post and don't go back to reread it. It's not exactly like out of all my posts they are all unreadable or in txt speak.

If I was actually paying attention to what I wrote it would of said:

Doubtful, plenty of other students from mine and other schools (at least in my area) have the same relaxed rules about uniform code during hsc exams. I think you would find the 'I want to wear uniform' type of student more with the more strict schools so a means of making themself somewhat happy about it.

rawr26

HSC
pritnep said:
Good, I'm glad we agree. Although, don't go back to self-denial, as we both know that wasn't sarcasm.

pritnep said:
And where I do or do not post isn't any of your concern. So run along and post something helpful instead of thinking you own the internet and attacking people for no good reason. I am doing something useful with my life, thanks. :)
Good stuff. Your own use of a paradox, which you've applied to yourself, demonstrates that you're finally learning something. Also, it is furthur evident of our above point.

And attacking people? I'm merely providing you with sound advice. APPERCIATE ME YO.

jirwin

HSC
rawr26 - grow up. there was nothing wrong with prtinep's first post unlike some other peoples which u can never read. his post presented his opinion and views and gave an explaination.

you are making trouble for no apparent reason. Your Advice sounds more confusing then educating. It sounds more like you are trying to be smart rather than giving "sound advice".

NOTE: so u dont waste time critising my grammar or spelling:
"Post/Reply Issued without Correction"

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Meh. :lol:

One could ask why you would be bother to come on BOS and post something so unhelpful, off topic an unnecessary since it was already pointed out but ok.

But since you clearly think you are above me I shall take the high ground and you think of me doesn't bother me at all.

So unless you have something relevant to this thread topic, run along.

rawr26

HSC
pritnep said:
Meh. :lol:

One could ask why you would be bother to come on BOS and post something so unhelpful, off topic an unnecessary since it was already pointed out but ok.

But since you clearly think you are above me I shall take the high ground and you think of me doesn't bother me at all.

So unless you have something relevant to this thread topic, run along.
Of course it bothers you or else you wouldn't have provided me with your ample justifications in your previous post. Oh wait, i just realised you're still trying to do it!

jirwin said:
rawr26 - grow up. there was nothing wrong with prtinep's first post unlike some other peoples which u can never read. his post presented his opinion and views and gave an explaination.
So, what the fuck is a prtinep? Argument = Illogical. Lose, next.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
well at my school they're very strict about it, and its a public school too. the deputy's a nazi but in this case i kind of agree, i mean its the last time you're going to wear it anyway and i dunno makes it more memorable or something i guess. But yeah they've threatened to send people home and stop them from attending the internal exams if not in uniform.

HSC
pritnep said:

Heaven forbid I get distracted while I make a post and don't go back to reread it. It's not exactly like out of all my posts they are all unreadable or in txt speak.

If I was actually paying attention to what I wrote it would of said:

Doubtful, plenty of other students from mine and other schools (at least in my area) have the same relaxed rules about uniform code during hsc exams. I think you would find the 'I want to wear uniform' type of student more with the more strict schools so a means of making themself somewhat happy about it.
He's right.

I own the internets.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
pritnep said:
I fail to see your point and I fail to see why attacking grammar has anything to do with it, not exactly like I was talking in txt or leet speak.

Being in or out of uniform at least won't effect my mindset nor performance.
It trivialises me why apply everything to yourself as you represent the average HSC student whilst also acknowladging everything as an attack. I assume it is your lack of fundamental interpretative skills and possibly a lack of a rational and logical approach.

Just as I said, you are in the mindest of what you are used to. You are not used to being in a strict uniform when in your school mindset. This contrasts to the majority of stduents who undertake schooling activiites and examinations in a uniform. Therefore, it is assumed that their being in uniform would be associated with school (as it is the uniforms primary purpose which is exercised on a daily basis.) Your argument about university students undertaking exams in casual clothes has no correlation to that of people attending school in uniforms attending exams in casual clothes. This is because just as students unifroms are worn at school, university students wear casual clothes at university. And just a word of advise (offered without any negative connotations other than the facts) - you really shouldn't make representations about university that you haven't yet gone to because you have givin a bit of incorrect 'matter-of-fact' answers.

/ends topic

Now back to the 2007ers...What is your school allowing you to wear to the HSC Exams?

Scorch

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
What if you are a nudist and they tell you to wear casual clothing?
That is a predicament that might just shake the philosophical and psychological worlds. :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)