School Uniforms (1 Viewer)

sneaker

Which school do you think has the best school uniform, and which school has the worst?

IMO MLC has the best and Frensham has the worst

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dunno which school it is (im not a sydneyite) but the one with that horrible pink dress....eww!
mine is pretty good, pretty streotypical though. red tartan (well not really tartan..but that school skirt pattern) skirt with a white shirt. juniors have a darker red, more grey, seniors have a bigger check, and more red.
guys, white shirt, grey pants.
pretty simple really.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yeah, and those Newington guys in army fatigues. how sexy.

I'm being sarcastic

sneaker

i agree newington boys with the spiky black hair just in that senior blazer is to die for! esp. if they're the good-looking ones!!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
heh my school uniform is pretty boring, plain navy blue pleated skirt and white shirt. maroon jumper if it's cold.

the annoying thing is when i started at the school they had these terrible skirts that you couldn't comfortably sit down in, and if you didnt want them to be entirely form fitting, you had to buy them like 40 sizes larger than you actually were. then one day, i think when i was in year 9, although it was possibly year 8 they said we were getting a new skirt, one with pleats all around, and as far as school uniforms go it was pretty cool. then the skirts are ready and suddenly they're two pleats at the front and none at the back.why? because the principal said the first model didn't "suit everyone's figure". yeah, cause us having to flash undies everytime we -moved- was so much better.

sorry. i'm done.;-p

fantasia

HSC
my school uniform is alright. Sky blue shirt, navy blazer, and grey pants.

and yeh the school beanie is not bad either.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by glycerine
then the skirts are ready and suddenly they're two pleats at the front and none at the back.why? because the principal said the first model didn't "suit everyone's figure". yeah, cause us having to flash undies everytime we -moved- was so much better.
umm...ever considered letting the hem down a little bit? coz out skirt is straight-backed with two pleats in the front, and we can all move without our undies showing.
instead of having the skirt so short it is up your arse crack, why not lengthen it so it is mid thigh?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
All I'm going to say is that I saw a matching band uniform, sometime ago. Not sure which private school, but we were all laughing ourselves stupid.

miss_pie

HSC
yeah frencham's pretty bad! and i thnk its the hurlstone summer uniform ... the one with the stripes... thats a bad look

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i love purple melby!! but i do admit that is a bit OTT

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Haha thats nearly as good as the Barker one (red stripes....)

Ours is a Navy 3/4 skirt with 4 pleats, white blouse with school emblem and navy blue socks. In winter the woolen vest and blazer get added. Nothing out of the norm I guess.

I like McDonald's uniform with the frilly blouses.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
my uniform is really dull, dark blue pleated skirt with a white blouse/shirt....i dont know how many schools must have this similar design...I like Aschams cream uniform..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)