School Uniforms (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i wouldnt like it...uniforms might look gay but at least they take away the pressure/hassle of having to choose something decent to wear everyday, plus if you look bad in a uniform u dont get embarrassed because hey, so does evryone else. also taking uniforms away would turn every day into a fashion parade (for girls at least) and i, for one, cant be arsed with making the effort allll the time. i think an ideal situation would be to have the students design their own uniform - that way it looks half decent AND its convenient :p

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I dunno though, I mean when you go on camp and stuff, you'd think it would be a fashion parade (it is for the younger years) but seniors don't usually care.

augirl

HSC
My old school:
Juniors: Sky Blue Polo shirt with brown logo, collar and arm bands (for Boys and girls) or Sky Blue over blouse with brown logo for girls (which is extremely see-through)
Brown Skirt OR Brown OR Grey Shorts (Girls); Grey Shorts (Boys)
Blue Socks (not enforced)
Black Shoes (not enforced)
Seniors: White Polo Shirt with logo and school name written on collar OR White Overblouse OR White Formal Shirt
Blue and Brown Striped Tie (no restrictions have been placed on wearing it with the Polo Shirt which is not a good look)
Grey Skirt or Grey Shorts
White Solcks (not Enforced)
Black Shoes (not enforced)

Both Juniors and Seniors
Brown Blazer (only worn for special out of school functions and Year 12 photos)

I have included my Year 12 School Photo to give you an idea of the senior uniform. The Juniors were known as smurfs and the seniors as snowmen because of the colour of the uniforms.

As for the music uniform:
Used to be: White Shirt
Grey and blue (I think) checkered skirt with grey vest (girls)
Grey Trousers and grey and blue (I think) checkered vest (vests were reversible and many people were unable to get it right which side was meant to be facing out) (boys)
Now: Black Shirt
Black Trousers
Grey Tie

Jessicaz2910

HSC
hahahaa yer u mean cheltenham

i personally like all private uniforms... expecially roseville college

i dunno which school it is (im not a sydneyite) but the one with that horrible pink dress....eww!
mine is pretty good, pretty streotypical though. red tartan (well not really tartan..but that school skirt pattern) skirt with a white shirt. juniors have a darker red, more grey, seniors have a bigger check, and more red.
guys, white shirt, grey pants.
pretty simple really.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i love kincoppal's junior and sports uniform. such a pretty colour.

also like mlc, vinnies, and kind of plc too.

HSC
Uni Grad
Actually my school (BMGS0 is more decent-er than Danebank's uniform. I like Westfield Sports High.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Sydney Grammar School uniform is the blandest clothes you'll ever come across. Except for blazers ^-^

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How do the kids which go to Baulko stand their uniform? I often see it when I'm heading to uni and I find it absolutely revolting.

eat_well

HSC
The uniform from Cheltenham is so terrible that a radio station declared it as the worst uniform in the state. They have a new uniform now which in my opinion is still quite bad. The pink was originally designed so you can stand out from the trees or something.

I do like the Normanhurst senior uniform. It looks soooo much better than their junior one.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Best:

Kings by a long way. We have 4 jackets that are better than anyone else's (the normal red and grey one, CUO's jacket which is slightly different to the normal one, colours jacket which is dark blue with strips and honours which is sky blue and white). Plus the red stripe. Its just so good.

Worst:

Riverview. A shame to the GPS.
LOL, trust a Kings boy to say that the Kings uniform is a best. The rest of the GPS thinks your uniform sucks. :p

ClassOf2013

HSC
My school's new uniform (for some reason, after 20+ years they decided to change) is absolutely revolting. Thankfully there's a 2 year transition period so I can still wear the old one :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)