• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Schoolies 08: Nelson's Bay (1 Viewer)

cola1990

HSC
yeah i live in nelson bay (not nelsons bay)
hahaha
its not all that good for nightlife jst RSL, taverns, country club etc no night clubs or anythin
but theres some heaps good beachs
when is everyone coming?
if its 'nsw week' thatll be good coz ill be bak frm surfers
yeww

Hillzy

HSC
hey cola mate, yeh i dont think any of us are expecting night life ... mainly its just a whole bunch of us hanging out

but anyways, umm back on the 4th page a posted a list of the dates of when different groups from here have posted so have a look, i'll be there from the 1st - 8th december along with about 30 other people others are coming in similar dates

Hillzy

HSC
cola1990 said:
hey, thanks
yeh should be home when most are coming
thatll be heaps good, for me anyways. hahaa
excellent you can be the local guide ... wat are the cops like in regards to beach parties? if they're uptight, are there any sneaky spots that you can have one and its hard to see or something?

cola1990

HSC
haha yeah
dunno cops here r pretty shit
jst dont go to a beach thats like easily seen
boxy or oney beachs r probs good i guess

Hillzy

HSC
alrighty awesome, well keep in touch and i guess ill cya up there

melxx

HSC
haha well looks like we have a professional tour guide for NELSON BAY! haha thats funny i always thort it was nelsons.. so cola what are the beaches like??? any good

xx

vedran123

HSC
Hey guys well as u know me and my friends r going to nelson bay on 29th-6th of december we r staying at a relatively large place. Btw one of them is KG3000 anyway we really wouldnt mind throwing a house party at r place but if we do decide to it will be alchol and all but only people who wont fuck around and shit. We would want a good night with no people coming it and runing the fun for the rest

melxx

HSC
vedran123 said:
Hey guys well as u know me and my friends r going to nelson bay on 29th-6th of december we r staying at a relatively large place. Btw one of them is KG3000 anyway we really wouldnt mind throwing a house party at r place but if we do decide to it will be alchol and all but only people who wont fuck around and shit. We would want a good night with no people coming it and runing the fun for the rest
yeh nah i totally agree... like i would be pissed if people came to our apartment and completely trashed the place... house party sounds good =]... i think theres heaps of people going... well i hope... how many of you guys are going??

xx

Hillzy

HSC
vedran123 said:
awesome mate, well as for my 5 mates and the girls i know i can vouch for them, were a pretty settled bunch ... other then that idk, im talking to kg at the moment so yeh i'll keep in touch

GTMP

HSC
YAY house party would be mad fun and it keeps the sand out of your ass. lol cant wait! :jaw:

plus nobody will trash your place cause everyone will be in the same position. and they whouldn't want other people destroying their place.

well that's just my theory anyway.

melxx

HSC
so gtmp or whatever your name is lmaoo... how many of you guys are going??? where bouts you staying??

xx

GTMP

HSC
oh mel.... you know how many of us are going....
im staying in on a tent site with a few mates... i think there are 5 or 6 of us going.
id love to hang out with the people on this forum cause you all seem so nice. but in all seriousness
i just want to have fun and be around people that are having the time of their lives.... like schoolies should be.
:D

lol good luck with your exams, see you all up there!

Last edited:

melxx

HSC
GTMP said:
oh mel.... you know how many of us are going....
im staying in on a tent site with a few mates... i think there are 5 or 6 of us going. !
funny cos thats what hillzys doing... and even funnier your name (GTMP) are the initials of someone called pats email adress... coincidence.... i think not =]

xx

vedran123

HSC
melxx said:
yeh nah i totally agree... like i would be pissed if people came to our apartment and completely trashed the place... house party sounds good =]... i think theres heaps of people going... well i hope... how many of you guys are going??

xx
7-8guys and 1 girl lol

vedran123

HSC
Hillzy said:
wow ... awkward much for the lonely chick ...
haha yeah lol, well shes the women so she is going to be basically cooking and cleaning the house, Lol :p nah shes coming with her boyfriend :)

HSC
im pretty sure we r...

is it much of a place for schoolies?

majority of my grade is heading for gold coast or the central coast...

charlesdinio

HSC
I may come past Nelsons..

Without having to read 6 pages, is it recommended?

Our trip so far is Terrigal, QLD, Bali, Terrigal again, and Nelsons is possible after all this.. although I'm guessing no one will be there by then lol

Hillzy

HSC
vedran123 said:
haha yeah lol, well shes the women so she is going to be basically cooking and cleaning the house, Lol :p nah shes coming with her boyfriend :)
haha why dosn't she bring some of her friends or something, even up the numbers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)