schoolies 08 (1 Viewer)

happii

HSC
where to go? what to do?

we were thinking of getting a holi house with heaps of ppl from school up coast. and then driving up to gold coast for a week. but still have no clue.

any reccommendations?

happii

HSC
for the holi house it will be about 20-30. but the boys going up the gold is prob gonna be 10 of us.

bassistx

HSC
schoolies.com.au
I think that's the site.

Anyway, if you're under 18 schoolies is pointless. If you get trashed outside your house/hotel, you'll get fined/arrested. At least when you're 18 you can drink inside a pub or club or something. If you get trashed on the street, you're in for it.

happii

HSC
oh k shoudl i go to goldcoast or like byron bay or central coast or what?

happii

HSC
iight thanks for the info. i deff wanna go to surfer for a bit just to check out the scene but not sure how long we will stay up there. yeh stuff byron then. ill prob just see where we can get the holi house.

can anyone reccomend me any good holiday houses up the coast for fitting bout 20ppl

bassistx

HSC
Why don't you actually call up the places? Search the yellow pages or something. I don't know. You're planning quite early - nobody has any answers right now because the prices will sky-rocket come schoolies.

happii

HSC
im asking because there are people older than us here that might previously know a kiss ass house.

bassistx

HSC
Check the 2007 schoolies threads.. They're still there and like I said, you're early because there isn't even a schoolies 2008 subforum yet.

jimmayyy

HSC
-WaxingLyrical- said:
Byron's fairly popular too but I wouldn't go there unless you're into your pill popping or want to get stoned.

haha how the hell do you know? i went there for schoolies last year and there was none of that at all.

byron is great.

williamc

HSC
bassistx said:
schoolies.com.au
I think that's the site.

Anyway, if you're under 18 schoolies is pointless. If you get trashed outside your house/hotel, you'll get fined/arrested. At least when you're 18 you can drink inside a pub or club or something. If you get trashed on the street, you're in for it.

lol talking from experience ey?

i was under 18 at the time, and it was the best fucking week of my life. alot of people say that, and im not joking it really was awesome.

No drinking on streets even if you are 18. Everyone just gets thrashed in their apartments.

I recommend if you are under 18, then you stay in a really nice place, because you will be spending alot of time in there.

I recommend the focus apartments, 20 odd storey building packed with schoolies, and you dont need anything to go with the lift onto other floors. Phenonmen called "lift surfing".

Places like the Moroccan you can only use the lift to get to your level which kinda sucks, you can still lift surf though, in which you wait for other people to press buttons.

If you are Under 18, then first week is also preferable in which there are beach parties everynight. In week 2, there are only beach parties on the first 2 days of NSW week, which go off.

Beer-bix, drinking in the pool, spa and sauna, theme parks, lots of drunk people, beach, lots of money, nothing to worry about for a week.

Im actually wearing my schoolies shirt now and it gives me an erection everytime i think of schoolies.

Last edited:

bassistx

HSC
No... Not from experience. But I actually bothered to read the '07 schoolies thread and you seem to be 1/100.

cal.

Banned
HSC
crown towers in surfers with 9 others, amazing fake i.d all round, it's going to be awesome.

Last edited:

bassistx

HSC
Cops know fakes, they weren't born yesterday. They know just by looking at you. If you're pissed of your face, I doubt you can pull off a convincing arguement. Besides, they catch the most people during schoolies because they know more than 50% of the people will still be 17. Even if your bday is the next day. Just wait 'til midnight.

happii

HSC
aye dont mess wiht bassistx bro she is the schoolies 1337. even though she hasnt been?

thanks williamc, and others keep em coming.

we might now wait till after schoolies break to get the holi house, but us boys are going to hit up surfers possibly.

williamc

HSC
bassistx said:
No... Not from experience. But I actually bothered to read the '07 schoolies thread and you seem to be 1/100.
EVERYONE i know that went there and was 17 has the exact same opinon as me.

People who reckon schoolies was shit are obviously losers and have an inability to meet new people.

lol if you have a very,very good fakey, you will probably get away with it for a few days.. and get caught eventually, and if you think a 100 odd buck fine is worth it, go for it.

Oh yer and to answer the guys about how much sex happens up there:

-walked in on 2 leso's in a bath and they got me to take photos
-walked in on my mate doing some rando chick doggie style, going "yerrr *Insert my name*!!!!!!!!!! and then the chick goes "yeerrr *insert my name!!!!!"
-olol one of my mates fucked 3 different chicks in the first night, 2 ugly, one ridiciulously hot.
-3some yay.
-proally only 20% of people had secks, and around 90% hooked up.
-secks noises through the walls one night olol.

Last edited:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
go to thailand for schoolies, i went last yr for my tafe break and it was so good. the beaches are good and the people are nice, the hotels are nice and girls are everywhere... drinks are cheap as fuck and airfares are good. i got a return airfare from sydney to bangkok plus 10 days accommodation and breakfast, including transfers to hotels and also my domestic return flight to phuket was included. that cost me 1700. take like 1000 spending money and you're all good.

do something different then either going to byron, surfers, central coast or on the cruise.

think about it

byron = junkie heaven
surfers = highly overrated
central coast = a large retirement home
cruise = very shit.. very crowded and not alot to do.

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
icraig88 said:
go to thailand for schoolies, i went last yr for my tafe break and it was so good. the beaches are good and the people are nice, the hotels are nice and girls are everywhere... drinks are cheap as fuck and airfares are good. i got a return airfare from sydney to bangkok plus 10 days accommodation and breakfast, including transfers to hotels and also my domestic return flight to phuket was included. that cost me 1700. take like 1000 spending money and you're all good.

do something different then either going to byron, surfers, central coast or on the cruise.

think about it

byron = junkie heaven
surfers = highly overrated
central coast = a large retirement home
cruise = very shit.. very crowded and not alot to do.
kooool you went to thailand and you are rating surfers as being overrated. olol.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
-WaxingLyrical- said:
Surfers is good if you're going for the parties and all that + everyone goes there.

Byron's fairly popular too but I wouldn't go there unless you're into your pill popping or want to get stoned.
:)
YOur an idiot. pill popping in Byron Bay ? you have clearly never been or know anyone who lives there. totally not the scene.

Pill popping is in surfers, if anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)