schoolies and break ups (1 Viewer)

ioniser

HSC
so all you people before we were off to schoolies,you people were like complaining how the relationship thing was going to work

So did it work?
tell us the whole story of you cheating on ..........in detail?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i think irs funny when people breakup for schoolies then get back togther afterwards... why not just cheat on them? its exactly the same cause u get back togther later.. and besides, if u cheat they dont have to find out, but if they do its not gonna make em any less psised off than breaking up then getting back togther

i say fuck it, if u wanna fuck someone at schoolies just do it... if you are wanting too, the relationship mustnt be that good anways.... so if they find out they find out, if not then u still have a girl [ or guy] to come home to and enijoyed your holiday

ioniser

HSC
^hahahahahahaha

i just found it funny how like all those threads were made about couples going different ways for schooliesits like like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh.....

kylie-rose

HSC
i found out while we were on schoolies that my best friend had sent my bf a msg saying "your gf has just dogged me and run off with some spanish guys" trying to break us up because she is jealous of our relationship

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
your best friend is a bitch, have nothing to do with her now that school is over.
haha that is so true, since finishing school there is heaps of people i have had nothing to do with, mostly this is good but i kinda miss the convenience of going to school and being able to see friends every day, and those people that live heaps far away, u kinda dont get to see

Collin

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
i think irs funny when people breakup for schoolies then get back togther afterwards... why not just cheat on them? its exactly the same cause u get back togther later.. and besides, if u cheat they dont have to find out, but if they do its not gonna make em any less psised off than breaking up then getting back togther

i say fuck it, if u wanna fuck someone at schoolies just do it... if you are wanting too, the relationship mustnt be that good anways.... so if they find out they find out, if not then u still have a girl [ or guy] to come home to and enijoyed your holiday
Do you have any morals?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i remember how devestated my friend was when his girlfriend asked to break up with him for a week of schoolies
the term "break up"..makes me laugh
geez..
neways he was so upset she got over it ..but its like giving permission for her to sleep around or be close with other guys

if ur broken up or not it still hurts..you dont get over someone in a week and forget them..then come back and everything is ok

so if you are going to be as low as to get with other people to make your schoolies week worthwhile..
then you may as well cheat because there is no difference in it

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Its stupid though because my boyfriend wouldn't let me go to schoolies without him because he thought i could cheat...the people that break up for it and cheat give it a bad name for the rest of us..

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Do you have any morals?
yeah, plenty of morals, just like the people who cheat on their partners at schoolies and then cover it over with the lie that at the time they were single [ when infact they simply broke up for a single week then got back togther afterwards]

Collin

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
yeah, plenty of morals, just like the people who cheat on their partners at schoolies and then cover it over with the lie that at the time they were single [ when infact they simply broke up for a single week then got back togther afterwards]
So you think keeping the relationship and 'might aswell cheat' makes you any less immoral? Cheating is cheating. Temporary breakup as a pretext for random sex or secret sex whilst within the relationship doesn't make the cheater any less scum. They still cheated.

If you're a scumbag who can't help but cheat inside the relationship, then you shouldn't be in it at all, regardless of the circumstances in which you cheated.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
JKDDragon said:
So you think keeping the relationship and 'might aswell cheat' makes you any less immoral? Cheating is cheating. Temporary breakup as a pretext for random sex or secret sex whilst within the relationship doesn't make the cheater any less scum. They still cheated.

If you're a scumbag who can't help but cheat inside the relationship, then you shouldn't be in it at all, regardless of the circumstances in which you cheated.
err isnt that what i said?

like "breaking up" for schoolies just so u can fuck random strangers doesnt make you any less of a cheater...

and i dunno of the "you" you were using was a general one, or one pointed at me but i wouldnt exactly do either, i just dont understand people who do break up, cause it seems that they should just save the hassle of it all and either not be in a relationship in the first place, or get out of the one you are in and stay out

would be funny if a girl tried to do that to me " oh yeah um, iam breaking up with youj... but dont worry, we can still get back togther after schoolies!"
not gonna happen bitch, plenty more girls to find out there, all of them more loyal [ not to mention more logical] than you

"breaking up" is like telling your partner you are gonig to cheat on them, if they were smart there is no way they would get back with these types of girls

SweetSeasons

HSC
haha why would yah break up... like a gf/bf at schoolies is like your gonna get some for sure... why would any one want to hurt their partner for the *chance* that they *might* get to hook up

Collin

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
err isnt that what i said?

like "breaking up" for schoolies just so u can fuck random strangers doesnt make you any less of a cheater...

and i dunno of the "you" you were using was a general one, or one pointed at me but i wouldnt exactly do either, i just dont understand people who do break up, cause it seems that they should just save the hassle of it all and either not be in a relationship in the first place, or get out of the one you are in and stay out

would be funny if a girl tried to do that to me " oh yeah um, iam breaking up with youj... but dont worry, we can still get back togther after schoolies!"
not gonna happen bitch, plenty more girls to find out there, all of them more loyal [ not to mention more logical] than you

"breaking up" is like telling your partner you are gonig to cheat on them, if they were smart there is no way they would get back with these types of girls
It doesn't make them any less of a cheater, which is what you said. But the difference is I'm advocating NOT cheating at all, you know? You're basically saying 'well you might aswell cheat since you'd do it after breaking up anyway'.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
xox_eMz_xox said:
Its stupid though because my boyfriend wouldn't let me go to schoolies without him because he thought i could cheat...the people that break up for it and cheat give it a bad name for the rest of us..
He must really trust you :rolleyes:
Trust is important.Dosn't it bother you that he dosn't trust you?

Last edited:

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
He must really trust you :rolleyes:
Trust is important.Dosn't it bother you that he dosn't trust you?
he reakons its not him not trusting me its him getting jealous of guys trying to get me ? It bothers me but what can you do..

Collin

HSC
N/A
And what's jealousy derived from? Insecurity. He doesn't trust you.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Does trust have anything to do with love? I would think you could love someone but still have little trust for them.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah.. I love my best friend.. but i don't trust her as far as i can throw her

Collin

HSC
N/A
Comrade nathan said:
Does trust have anything to do with love? I would think you could love someone but still have little trust for them.
It's got minimal to do with the feeling of love, but we're talking about sustaining a relationship. You're on the wrong level mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)