schoolies destinations (1 Viewer)

funk_master81

HSC
all i wanted was schoolies destinations not your life stories. its just so i can steer clear of all you nerds. I wanna party with real people

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
I'm going to Yamba and Byron Bay for a week.
What ya going to Yamba for?? there zero night life there... not a very good schoolies desto just yet (i live here).

Byron is gettin better each year and is a wicked spot. itll pump in a few good years!

Im off to goldie in the first official week (20-27th). so cant wait to go crazy there. its gonna b a wild time!!! YEW

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
what, its a cool place yeh. but if ya comming here to party.... well, its not the coolest place!! plenty of hotties though

how old r u?? "Step Son"?? what his name??

helloyo

i was just up at copacabana which is the next beach from avoca. it was great fun cos it was 10 year 11s with huge quantities of beer and other substances (nothing hard, we aint stupid) with a house to ourself right next to the beer, with 3 cars. damn that was sweet! but yeah, the nightlife around there is non-existant. at copa we found one person on the street, some guy on a motorbike who we got to call his friends if anything was on, and there was NOTHING. avoca wouldn't have anything good, but would have a few people around. if you want the nightlife you'd have to drive up to terrigal, which isn't too far away.

emmo

anyone else going to contiki great keppel island... if so when r u going

mishka

HSC
N/A
At home - as far away from the Gold Coast as possible!!! :)

mack

Banned
HSC
helloyo said:
i was just up at copacabana which is the next beach from avoca. it was great fun cos it was 10 year 11s with huge quantities of beer and other substances (nothing hard, we aint stupid) with a house to ourself right next to the beer, with 3 cars. damn that was sweet! but yeah, the nightlife around there is non-existant. at copa we found one person on the street, some guy on a motorbike who we got to call his friends if anything was on, and there was NOTHING. avoca wouldn't have anything good, but would have a few people around. if you want the nightlife you'd have to drive up to terrigal, which isn't too far away.
I was so confident of the lack of anyone being at the street at night I did a nude run through that main part at 1am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)