schoolies destinations (1 Viewer)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
I'm going to Port Macquarie.. anyone heard anything good/bad about it?
port isnt all that great in non-schoolies time and i cant imagine it building up a great deal just for schoolies.

the town is cool, but lacks a big nite life. bit the same as coffs

mack

Banned
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
but this time you should do with people around.

preferably me.
No no you must either do it with me or you cant be there. Theres no way in hell you can see me naked while you stay fully clothed:p

lil_lainy

HSC
hehe i cant believ ppl r going to the central coast for schoolies...sumthign like that would have nv occurred to me, how did u like, get the idea to go sumwhere like that

i am going to surfers..yay 10 points for originality...but should be bloody good all the same

Chemboy

Me and a friend are doing one bigass road trip through ALL schoolies' destinations along the east coast, sleeping in the panno (yay, free accom.) We'll probably have to busk for fuel money to get home, but it seems to be a damn cool idea!

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
shmorgan said:
Me and a friend are doing one bigass road trip through ALL schoolies' destinations along the east coast, sleeping in the panno (yay, free accom.) We'll probably have to busk for fuel money to get home, but it seems to be a damn cool idea!
HA, i like the sound of that. now that recieves 10 points for originality....

hope the panno makes the km's. when are you kickin off?

Dominic

HSC
N/A
shmorgan said:
Send us a photo of you at as many locations as possible and I'll post them on the National Schoolies Site. You'll probably get on tv pretty easy too, the media is after any story that has to do with Schoolies (charge them for the story you might get $50 petrol money).

Evansy

HSC
im going to Port Macquarie im just hoping there are heaps of other people let us know if u are going!

mack

Banned
HSC
shmorgan said:
Thats a great idea. I cant believe noone else thought of it......

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
2 weeks altogether in Philippines & Thailand straight after my last exam, not exactly skoolies but way better.. can i get a woot wo0t ? :p

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'm stay's up at the gold coast in the Costa D Ora. Every one from school is going up the same week so it should be cool.

Then i'm going to port mac in january to keep my friend company on her family holiday.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
If all goes well i'm going, in January 2006, to ANTARCTICA. BEAT THAT. :p

concession

Respected Member
HSC
Kwayera said:
If all goes well i'm going, in January 2006, to ANTARCTICA. BEAT THAT. :p
surfers - chicks drugs music clubs beach etc etc

antartica - penguins and seals on ice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)