schoolies is lame! (1 Viewer)

schoolies is lame

• Total voters

fruitbats

HSC
what the hell are under 18s supposed to do for schoolies?!
answer me that.
what the hell do i do when all my mates are at a club or some shit? stay at the hangout eating chocolate and feeling sorry for my self?
also, not all drinkers are over 18.

tomcleary

HSC
fruitbats said:
answer me that.
what the hell do i do when all my mates are at a club or some shit? stay at the hangout eating chocolate and feeling sorry for my self?
*go on the cruise. easiest solution and you can drink on that.

*get a fake id. not hard

*go to house parties

shaun thompson

HSC
you make me sick...you only live once soo why not enjoy it while your young..schoolies is such a great high because we finished school, it is over we are "free into the world" maybe to further our studies or go difrent paths. Why not celebrate this other people in the same situation. achole is an important ingredient to celebrating. i recon that schoolies is a good thing to waste your money on

helmut

HSC
dear kids, don't want to be interrupting on the morals surrounding schoolies
but i was one of those kids that always wanted to go to schoolies ever since i heard about it on the bus trip home from primary school, from the cool highschool kids screaming at each other.
due to reasons beyond my control i had to cancel booking, pay a bond for a holiday i didn't go on, and instead spend christmas, nye and after school celebrations for my first year as a legal 18 year old as far far way away from where i thought would be the best place ever.

as soon as i came back, people promised me that i hadn't missed out on anything. but listen dear kids, if your friends are all going together there is no way you'll be bale to escape them talking about schoolies and remenising at random intervals. if you have the chance. GO. you if are a party pooper, hit the books right after school finishes and it might just prepare you for uni seeming as extra study before you've even enrolled for a course will make so much difference.

hollyd7

HSC
Originally Posted by fruitbats
answer me that.

mmmm well im gonna be under 18 and go to beach parties.. with djs and stuff that the qld govt. are organising.. as well as meeting new people and doing watever i want with my mates.. if you want to have fun, its up to you to make it.

G

Gavvvvvin

Lol do people actually study for uni between when high school ends and the time uni starts?

sathdog

HSC
grannysmith go eat an apple u stupid sad cunt....weve been workin our ass off for how long n u think its stupid to have sum fun wit ya mates....fuckin sad cunt!

galos

HSC
hey sath. dont make me get smart. but yeh sathdog (or mut as hes known) is rit about schoolies

alex1905

HSC
I think that scholies is lame. It would be fun if there was no alcohol allowed,mand it was safe, but unfortunatley its not.
Im not going to go to schoolies in year 12, because i dont wanna spend a week drunk, stoned, and having sex at the park, or on the beach. I would much rather stay homne with some friends and talk, or see a movie.
I don't know why anyone would waste their time.

HSC
kimmi06 said:
What are people doing instead of schoolies? (If you're staying at home, don't bother replying to this post lol). I'm fair cut/upset, the people I was going with had a huge fight and now they're not going, so I've had to cancel as well. We were going to Qld, so now I'm thinking I might go to Syd or Melbourne with a few friends and just go shopping and clubbing, cause there's nothing else I can think of and everything else seems to be booked out. Any suggestions? (Good ones)... :confused:
Same problem as me. Sux aye. My girlfriends and I were going to go to Hamilton Island but massive fight between 3 of them and now I have nowhere to go end of yr. And nobody to go with! The rest of my mates are going to byron bay and some are staying in this cabin somewhere else....and there's no room for me anywhere so I just don't know what I'm going to do. I need a break and one of the main reasons I wanna go is because schoolies is like a rite of passage. :(

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
grannysmith said:
'yay lets all get drunk and reflect on how crap our lives are!'

wake up people if ur lives really are that bad why dont u put all that money spent on beer toward something constructive.

getting drunk is a weak and unimaginative copout which doesnt produce any positive outcomes other than a false sense of wellbeing.

who agrees?
wittle boys mummy wont let him out of the house :(:( sadpanda

Evilo

HSC
I think the idea of chilling/partying after completing your hsc is a great idea. However i disagree with the idea of being ripped off by schoolies.com.au and other companies that are taking advantage of the situation.

Evilo

HSC
no i didnt go to schoolies via schoolies.com.au - i refused to pay $800 for 5 days of accomodation in a room which had 7 * bunk-beds in 1 room.

Instead i went waterskiing and got laid elsewhere. tough luck troll.

Thought Shark

HSC
alex1905 said:
I think that scholies is lame. It would be fun if there was no alcohol allowed,mand it was safe, but unfortunatley its not.
Im not going to go to schoolies in year 12, because i dont wanna spend a week drunk, stoned, and having sex at the park, or on the beach. I would much rather stay homne with some friends and talk, or see a movie.
I don't know why anyone would waste their time.
Take note of this wonderful statement from an experienced author.

Jess007

HSC
im not going to schoolis.lmy own personaly choice.. i helped plan it for my mates though..byron bay... so im happy. i couldnt be arsed saving money... getting drunk sounds good fora week.. i don tknow i just not into it i guess... my parents are suprised...they think im up to something by not going....

xJennax

HSC
You don't have to drink at schoolies. I don't like to drink so I probably won't, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
I'm not going, It's not affecting me in anyway so I couldn't care less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)