Schoolies Is Sad! (1 Viewer)

aek

Banned
HSC
EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOLIES is sad : waste of money, waste of time and just an unethical end to your high school life. Go on a trip around the world or something, see your folks overseas rather than drinking up and banging up new hoes. . . . Post your ideas about schoolies

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
1. thats your opinion.

2. is there a point in posting ideas about schoolies if its going to be negative?

No-ones asking to go so why whinge?

(btw i'm neutral)

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
Oh and another thing your pretty sad yourself for calling everyone that goes to schoolies to schoolies sad.

Digital_Spork

HSC
Maybe he is one of those year 11's who is turning 16 this year... and therefore Schoolies will be an underage affair for him?!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
aek said:
EVERYONE GOING TO SCHOOLIES is sad : waste of money, waste of time and just an unethical end to your high school life. Go on a trip around the world or something, see your folks overseas rather than drinking up and banging up new hoes. . . . Post your ideas about schoolies
You're from Hillsong, aren't you?

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
aek said:
just because you have no money,just because you have no friends, and just because you dont know the meaning on the word 'fun', does not make those who go to schoolies sad.

i went to schoolies and had an awesome time. get over the drinking and the sex, its all about spending time with mates you have known for ages and its (in many cases) your last chance to hang out before entering the real world, be it uni or work or whatever

so i say stop letting the news and your parents tell you what schoolies is like, go there and experience it

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
aek said:
I think there are a lot of ignorant assumptions when it comes to Schoolies. It's probably due to the bad advertising, making it look like a place where you drink up and bang randoms. :rolleyes:

The fact is, you might not want to go, I might not want to go, but there are people who are planning to go to Schoolies - and your thread isn't going to stop them. Only a fraction of people are interested in getting blind-drunk and sleeping around.

If it's so bad, then don't go. I support your suggestions of going overseas for other purposes. Let the Schoolie-goers be. I advise you to delete your thread before you get seriously flamed tonight. ;) Because see, you may argue that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but making a thread in a vain attempt to turn people against Schoolies is a bit hypocritical.

NEED HELP

HSC
aek said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking nerd get a life.. i AM one of the ones who wil be going to get blind drunk and unsober of other kinds, AND one of the ones who will be sleeping around.. i dont see whats so bad about it..

jus cause u like to sit in ur room n study for 7 hours straight every night to lead urself into a lifestyle that makes u the most boring fuck in the world, doesn't mean that there r people going out to have fun.. not to become an accountant u fucking nerd..

that is all.. enjoy!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
NEED HELP said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking nerd get a life.. i AM one of the ones who wil be going to get blind drunk and unsober of other kinds, AND one of the ones who will be sleeping around.. i dont see whats so bad about it..

jus cause u like to sit in ur room n study for 7 hours straight every night to lead urself into a lifestyle that makes u the most boring fuck in the world, doesn't mean that there r people going out to have fun.. not to become an accountant u fucking nerd..

that is all.. enjoy!
Yea because sleeping around and getting drunk is the most original/exciting thing that anyone has EVER done with their time.

Schoolies is fun, but please don't act like that is some meaning to life.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
aek said:
Only someone who has no money, friends and whose religion forbids alcohol would make such a statement.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh what the fuck.

these stupid 'schoolies is so sad' threads pop up occasionally, but who cares? just like you're doing what you want, people who go on schoolies are doing what they want.

personally, i've BEEN overseas. i've visited relatives. what i have yet to do is go up to surfer's paradise with my mates and just hang out and, yeh, get wasted. :. this is my new experience you douchebag... international travel is on a serious 'been there, done that' level for some.

NEED HELP

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea because sleeping around and getting drunk is the most original/exciting thing that anyone has EVER done with their time.

Schoolies is fun, but please don't act like that is some meaning to life.
schoolies is not a meaning to life but fun is.. i'm not saying its original but it is fun..
jus cause u lot have fun going to internet cafe's and versing each other in warcraft and dungeons n dragons..

NEED HELP

HSC
glycerine said:
oh what the fuck.

these stupid 'schoolies is so sad' threads pop up occasionally, but who cares? just like you're doing what you want, people who go on schoolies are doing what they want.

personally, i've BEEN overseas. i've visited relatives. what i have yet to do is go up to surfer's paradise with my mates and just hang out and, yeh, get wasted. :. this is my new experience you douchebag... international travel is on a serious 'been there, done that' level for some.
p.s. agreed....

u can go overseas when ever u want.. there is only 1 real chance of experiencing schoolies..

i guess for povos who have no money n friends would prefer to go visit family (WTF) but i on the other hand would prefer to hang with mates

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
NEED HELP said:
schoolies is not a meaning to life but fun is.. i'm not saying its original but it is fun..
jus cause u lot have fun going to internet cafe's and versing each other in warcraft and dungeons n dragons..
these types of posts are soooo ridiculous as well. just cos you enjoy getting wasted, partying etc, doesn't mean that everyone who thinks similar is a dungeons and dragons playing geek. i have plenty of friends who don't drink or who drink very little & just aren't into partying in general and they've never stepped foot into an internet cafe in their lives. don't be a hypocrite and stereotype others you douchebag.

NEED HELP

HSC
glycerine said:
these types of posts are soooo ridiculous as well. just cos you enjoy getting wasted, partying etc, doesn't mean that everyone who thinks similar is a dungeons and dragons playing geek. i have plenty of friends who don't drink or who drink very little & just aren't into partying in general and they've never stepped foot into an internet cafe in their lives. don't be a hypocrite and stereotype others you douchebag.
why its fun and people get all defensive about it hahahaha internet fight! Round 1!

HSC
aek said:
oh please.

STFU.

you do not need to drink or 'bang up new hoes' to have a good time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)