Schoolies Is Sad! (1 Viewer)

NEED HELP

HSC
Argonaut said:
Taking on glycerine is not recommended.
hahaha bring it.. GLYCERINE sucks donkey ballsack

i love internet fights they show has sad some peopl are (yes i realise this includes myself) i'm jus really bored n dont wanna do study

7th Sign

HSC
have you been to schoolies gronk ? no you havnt so shut the fuck up and go and die mother fucker....get a life....

NEED HELP

HSC
7th Sign said:
have you been to schoolies gronk ? no you havnt so shut the fuck up and go and die mother fucker....get a life....
hahaha cock i have.. nice call.

7th Sign

HSC
NEED HELP said:
hahaha cock i have.. nice call.

gronk i was refering to "aek"

seriously you can go overseas any time in your life but you can only go to schoolies once.....any other time and yout a toolie and its not as fun......

NEED HELP

HSC
7th Sign said:
gronk i was refering to "aek"

seriously you can go overseas any time in your life but you can only go to schoolies once.....any other time and yout a toolie and its not as fun......
what about if ur underage n have fake ids :D does that count?

7th Sign

HSC
Argonaut said:
That would have been way better if someone else said it.

stfu up bitch all your comments you make on this forum are shit .....go and get hit by a bus and do us all a favour...

7th Sign

HSC
NEED HELP said:
what about if ur underage n have fake ids :D does that count?

man i know you would not have a fake id and you would be too scared to use it if you had one like 99% of the people on this forum dont get into things like that...dont lie boy

NEED HELP

HSC
7th Sign said:
man i know you would not have a fake id and you would be too scared to use it if you had one like 99% of the people on this forum dont get into things like that...dont lie boy
$400 completely orignal press from machines stolen from hornsby RTA refer to sunherald a few months ago..

worked wonders :D

p.s. ur a cock

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
NEED HELP said:
hahaha bring it.. GLYCERINE sucks donkey ballsack

i love internet fights they show has sad some peopl are (yes i realise this includes myself) i'm jus really bored n dont wanna do study

i have no desire to have an internet fight with you, but the fact remains that you are a hypocritical douchebag. like argonaut said, you can't polarise the world into ravers and gamers and the fact that you assume that that's how things work suggests to me that you're suffering from at best a mild case of retardation.

7th Sign

HSC
NEED HELP said:
$400 completely orignal press from machines stolen from hornsby RTA refer to sunherald a few months ago..

worked wonders :D

p.s. ur a cock
man thing i love about cats like you is your full of shit....

I bet you dont have any connection at all your just full of shit.....

and their is no way a rta id press would be sold to you you idiot one completely genuine id cost 400 alone their is no way a id press would go for 400 you full of shit

NEED HELP

HSC
glycerine said:
i have no desire to have an internet fight with you, but the fact remains that you are a hypocritical douchebag. like argonaut said, you can't polarise the world into ravers and gamers and the fact that you assume that that's how things work suggests to me that you're suffering from at best a mild case of retardation.
nah i think its all the drugs..

p.s. i am a raver

NEED HELP

HSC
7th Sign said:
man thing i love about cats like you is your full of shit....

I bet you dont have any connection at all your just full of shit.....

and their is no way a rta id press would be sold to you you idiot one completely genuine id cost 400 alone their is no way a id press would go for 400 you full of shit
400 for the ids... blackmarket prices for one of these is around about 4.5 mill

7th Sign

HSC
Argonaut said:
Unlike NS, the Schoolies subforums are viewable by non-users. Now, if some cop happened to be viewing this and read what you just posted, they'd probably be able to contact the admin and get your IP address. From there it would be a simple case of tracing it to the computer you posted from and they'd probably be able to question you regarding the theft of the machine.

the thing is you can tell he is lieing and full of shit

RTA Id presses are more like $8000

their is no way some looser could get a id press for $400

one genuine fake id costs $400 alone....

NEED HELP

HSC
Argonaut said:
Unlike NS, the Schoolies subforums are viewable by non-users. Now, if some cop happened to be viewing this and read what you just posted, they'd probably be able to contact the admin and get your IP address. From there it would be a simple case of tracing it to the computer you posted from and they'd probably be able to question you regarding the theft of the machine.
hahaha yes im sure that would happen. they would come to my house and i would say get off my land.. to get a warrant to search houses/appartments for a simple act such as posting on a internet forum is vertually impossible. my mates dad is cheif constable of hornsby police. i know how to deal with these kinds of situations...

p.s. ROUND 2! Figh!

NEED HELP

HSC
7th Sign said:
the thing is you can tell he is lieing and full of shit

RTA Id presses are more like $8000

their is no way some looser could get a id press for $400

one genuine fake id costs $400 alone....
cock.. read what i said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)