Schoolies on the central coast! ! ! (1 Viewer)

lind27

HSC
Hey,
I'm going up to Gosford with 20 of my friends and we have no idea where is good to go out. Any suggestions?? Where are other people staying on the central coast and do ay girls want to meet up with us? lol

hey can we also just make one thread for all the central coast schoolies (terrigal/the entrance/avoca)

charlesdinio

HSC
Yeah good idea..

Im at terrigal 22-29th..

Then off to the Gold Coast.

Anyone else?

charlesdinio

HSC
yeah 100%!!

Have you ever been before?

And what school are you guys from?

The more people we know up there the better

chamelia

HSC
the central coast isnt really that good. i live here. spose it's somewhere different but there really are better places...cept i know the coast is packed with drugs, apparantly toukley is the drug hot spot so be sure to drop in there.

chamelia

HSC
KateFish said:
Im going to Norah Head...
soldiers beach is the best and most popular one in the area, and when your done for the day you can walk down to 'the gen' - the best takeaway and get a scallop burger with bbq sauce. - trust me it's good.

jenny dixon beach is good also, cept you have to walk down about 300 stairs to get there and lakes beach is good for a bit more quietness. only go to the rock pool beach if you have toddlers with you - haha. it's basically just a kiddies pool 1m deep.

KateFish

HSC
chamelia said:
soldiers beach is the best and most popular one in the area, and when your done for the day you can walk down to 'the gen' - the best takeaway and get a scallop burger with bbq sauce. - trust me it's good.

jenny dixon beach is good also, cept you have to walk down about 300 stairs to get there and lakes beach is good for a bit more quietness. only go to the rock pool beach if you have toddlers with you - haha. it's basically just a kiddies pool 1m deep.
Sweet thanks for the info :)

charlesdinio

HSC
lind27 said:
The forest high school on the Northern beaches. U?
the kings school..
i know a heaps of people up there the same time, but unfortunately im going to the gold coast when they get there.. bit of a let down!
but we will deff make it a mad time aha

Nic3004

HSC
lind27 said:
hey can we also just make one thread for all the central coast schoolies (terrigal/the entrance/avoca)
OR
we could NOT!

-lexie-

HSC
yeah me and my friends are heading up to avoca on the 2nd to the 10th dec

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)