• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Schoolies: The Entrance (1 Viewer)

yer8899

HSC
The tribe has spoken and we are now going to The Entrance for schoolies (well near there anyway)
is there anyone else going up there? and if so,
what dates are you going up?
i want to try and organise a beach party, so i want to know if its worthwhile doing it.
also, if you are going to schoolies near the entrance, let me know.

Last edited:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
there is fuck all to do up there but get drunk and go to the beach. if you want to go clubbing you'll have to make your way to either terrigal or gosford. other than that i can't suggest anything to do.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The entrance is miles from nowhere. Anywhere would be better. This is truth.

reedy01

Premium Member
HSC
i went to the entrance last year with friends and what can i say, weather was crap and there wasnt much to do but we made it fun. we did not go at the best time though.
this year there is a slight chance we could be going there as accomodation is free, but i am not sure yet

jovelar

HSC
i was suposed to go to forster but now the group has halved and its cheaper for whos left to go to the entrance so thats where we are going. um it doesnt matter what there is to do, as reedy01 said "we ade it fun" as long as u have friends with you "real" friends, it will always be fun. thats all i got to say

vonny1

HSC
yeah no the entrance is definatly a place u dont wanna go haha
seriously nothing to do!! no nightlife or nething
ull have to get into gosford or terrigal to get clubs and stuff like that

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
icraig88 said:
go to the beach.
Nah, the beaches aren't even decent this end of the coast.

Nice place to visit for a day. With your grandparents. For schoolies :uhoh:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
muslims in the entrance?? na thats usually in january not nov/dec.

rebecca9

HSC
i cant believe people are dissing going to the entrance. so what if there nothing to do there. its not where you go, its who your with and im sure everyones heard that before but its true.
sorry i wont be going to the entrance, im going to cairnes with my bf.

but i hope those who do go to the enterance have a great time. :)

Lexii-

HSC
I live about 10 minutes away from The Entrance so I've got a pretty good idea on what there is to do.

The closest club is probably The Beachcomber Hotel (aka The Beachie) at Toukley or Woodport Inn (Woodys) at Erina. The better clubs are Terrigal/Newcastle though, as it was stated earlier.

Beach parties around here usually get broken up by police pretty early on because there is a mass population of Year 9 derro kids who turn up and act like fuckwits, but I think if you have it at The Entrance Beach or maybe Long Jetty you'll be okay because most losers just go to beach parties at Soldiers Beach or Lakes Beach.

I don't know how much help I've been but feel free to PM me or post on here any other questions and I can try and help :)

benji6667

HSC
me nd my mates are goin up to the entrance for 2 week.. well make it fun, just hanging out on the beach nd shit will be enough for me

if u guys are organising a beach party while ur up there, let us know, were going up there (a big group) end of november, leaving mid december

happii

HSC
yeh im pretty sure im going up there as everything else in aus seems to be booked out. we are staying in toowoon bay caravan park. bout 15 of us hopefully surf picks up thats all ill care about

Hillzy

HSC
Hey yeh me and a whole bunch of my mates (including benji) are going to toukley, more specifically Canton Beach Caravan Park ... so if your going to be around that area from the 30th nov - 12th let us know

bout 20 blokes to start and 15 or so chicks coming down from further north once their schoolies ends around the 7th. It's gonna be great

kittyrawr

HSC
HEY me and my girls are going to the entrance and a couple of the guys from school. it will be fun as long as u have the
beach and booze

we are up for any beach party or hanging around drinking somewhere

where u staying?

chat to me on my space

www.myspace.com/grinding_blades

Last edited:

happii

HSC
yeh i stayed at canton beach caravan park during last 1 term holis its pretty good man. except that lake on the park is bullshit, dirty as hell. the owners are pretty sweet but. i think im going up 12-20th of nov or 23-sometime havnt booked it officially yet.

regarding that girl..... ganger with a boyfriend? lol

Hillzy

HSC
Hahahaha yeh mate, family been going to the park for ages so i'm pretty sweet with the owners. And yeh the lake is dodgy, much better when i was a kid.

But im not planning to go in there, more just to get really trashed XD

Anyways beach party in any of them days im there and so will most of the people im with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)