* Go out to dinner
* Absolutely nothing
* Talk to random people
* Chillax
* PARTY

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i must say, that is a very CONSERVATIVE to do list...where is the nudity?

whitie

HSC
Yer my 'to do' list will be so long and pretty explicit I'll end up upsetting some conservative pussy...not looking at anyone in particular they know who they are...so i'm not gona bother :D

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
* Get lowies
* Meet up with some of my cousins from noosa/gold coast
* Drink a shit load
* Party 7pm-5pm sleep 5am-1pm
* Go out to some clubs
* Get out to the theme parks maby if some of tha boyz want to
* Maby get down to tha beach aswell
* Meet up with some gals/other ppl from sydney that will be up their aswell
* eat some food in their aswell
* go crusins in my cousins done up ride around tha gold coast
* blow cash on things
* maby a bit of chilling at the local shops i dunno
* probly go for alot of swimming/ chilling in the pool/ gym at the hotel
* more more drinking
* chilling back with peeps
* get more lowies
* Might even go up to noosa after schoolies if i still got any cash left or hit my parents up for a payment.....

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
Oohhh it seems too long away. i hate school so very much i dont think itll end

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Im Not Sure What Imma Do Sum My Frends Are Going To Coolongatta...should I Go...is There Anything Happening There Or What...i Didnt Book 4 Skoolies..but I Wish To Do The Following Whereeva I Go....

-drink
-sleep During Day
-go 2 Beach
-get Sum Action
-go 2 Clubs
-have Sum Freestylin Comps Happenin (rap)
-get Sum Action Again
-sleep Afta Action
-find Out The Girl U Got Action With Was Ur Mate Lmao Nah Never That

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Master Yoda said:
Ur NoT GoNnA HoOk Up I CaN TeLl AlReAdY
IS THAT UR YODA THING COMING IN...I SAID ITS A TO DO LIST THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH TRYING AND I COULD ALWAYS DO AS THREADSTARTER SAID GET SUM LOWIES

GSTARRAW

7th Sign said:
* Get lowies
* Meet up with some of my cousins from noosa/gold coast
* Drink a shit load
* Party 7pm-5pm sleep 5am-1pm
* Go out to some clubs
* Get out to the theme parks maby if some of tha boyz want to
* Maby get down to tha beach aswell
* Meet up with some gals/other ppl from sydney that will be up their aswell
* eat some food in their aswell
* go crusins in my cousins done up ride around tha gold coast
* blow cash on things
* maby a bit of chilling at the local shops i dunno
* probly go for alot of swimming/ chilling in the pool/ gym at the hotel
* more more drinking
* chilling back with peeps
* get more lowies
* Might even go up to noosa after schoolies if i still got any cash left or hit my parents up for a payment.....

You are a deadset fucken tool. If i ever saw you and your cousins and 'the crew' up there brahhhhhhhhhhh, i'd fucken spit in all your faces and key your cousin's pimpin' ride, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It's faggots like you that fuck shit up for everyone else. and the lowwies BRAHHHH, they dont come to you. You fuck em in the ass forcifully at a park while you and each of your cousins split 55years in jail.

whitie

HSC
*girl04* said:
hahaha .. well of course schoolies is G-rated :p
Well if thats 'all' you plan on doing count me out :p

Last edited:

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
You are a deadset fucken tool. If i ever saw you and your cousins and 'the crew' up there brahhhhhhhhhhh, i'd fucken spit in all your faces and key your cousin's pimpin' ride, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It's faggots like you that fuck shit up for everyone else. and the lowwies BRAHHHH, they dont come to you. You fuck em in the ass forcifully at a park while you and each of your cousins split 55years in jail.
wow, thats some....nice language, lol, james is cool, dont diss him, anyway, wat week are people goin up, i say we hav a bored pub crawl on one nite....

7th Sign

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:

hahahah man i think you thought i was lebo or something,

I am actualyl white european, what the hell are you on about forcifully fucking gals man I dont need to force gals to come to me, if you fucken even "tried" to spit in my cousins or my face or any of my mates you would not be walking home your journey would be straight to the local hospital.

BeastieBoy

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
all the things he said are reasonable, and similar to the stuff we'll be doing, BUT. that sort of stuff is usually associated with packs of agressive and violent dickheads. if thats the case with this guy i'm all with you, but i've never met him...

GSTARRAW

7th Sign said:
hahahah man i think you thought i was lebo or something,

I am actualyl white european, what the hell are you on about forcifully fucking gals man I dont need to force gals to come to me, if you fucken even "tried" to spit in my cousins or my face or any of my mates you would not be walking home your journey would be straight to the local hospital.
If only you knew sunshine. If only. The way he sounds Beastie, i think he's the type we're talking about. Wanna know what one of the TO-DO's are on my list?

Initiate a smack-down on 'heavy duties' like you, and ensure a nice safe "done up ride" to "the local hospital". What an awesome schoolies? Then you can cruise around the coast of the hospital with your cousins on wheelchairs.
Fucken great.

GSTARRAW

Crestwood's_G said:
whats arabianknight talking about ?? its wogs lyk him that rape girls none of us europeans
It's actually wogs like me who haven't a care for 'lowwies' and 'dicking bitches'. I like to hit the piss and be friendly... unless of course i happen to stumble across a certain "G" who got something to say :D

7th Sign

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
If only you knew sunshine. If only. The way he sounds Beastie, i think he's the type we're talking about. Wanna know what one of the TO-DO's are on my list?

Initiate a smack-down on 'heavy duties' like you, and ensure a nice safe "done up ride" to "the local hospital". What an awesome schoolies? Then you can cruise around the coast of the hospital with your cousins on wheelchairs.
Fucken great.

mate what the hell are you talking about? My cousins are surfies from noosa, my mates are all european. I think you ahve the wrong person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)