Schoolies: to do list :) (1 Viewer)

HSC
im having my 18th at schoolies - a nights worth of grog for the house is supplied, we take it all down to the beach, get some music going, a bonfire going and see what happens.... should be good :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
JamiL said:
i actually dont like the m&ms, and the 50cents... they are crap, i like the old skool rap... like 2pac. them songs have meaning 2 the, m&m is just about showing up his own mother. i like alot of different music thou, from hip hop, rnb, to even punk rock (not heavy shit thou)
there is a lot more out there than just tupac. biggie alone in his 2 albums kills it. exapnd your horizons, the names that crestwood g mentioned is a actually a decent place to start.

on schoolies, for those under 18, you'll have to resort to park benches.

craziebeautiful

FoodForThought said:
im having my 18th at schoolies - a nights worth of grog for the house is supplied, we take it all down to the beach, get some music going, a bonfire going and see what happens.... should be good :p
i hope ur 18th is at the beginning of schoolies coz if it was at the end that would seriously suck! my 18th is one day after my hsc finishes! i was so stoked about that!

HSC
craziebeautiful said:
i hope ur 18th is at the beginning of schoolies coz if it was at the end that would seriously suck! my 18th is one day after my hsc finishes! i was so stoked about that!
it wont much matter... im sponsering a night's drinking on the beach, bringing down some music and gettin a bonfire going in a remote part of evans head. Plans may change on circumstance, but it always works.

jesster88

HSC
JamiL said:
wot is his conection with lebanon, he doesnt hold a lebanese parsport. to the lebanese he doesn't exist. he is an australian citizern and has only ties with australia, so get ur fact striaght... he has no ties with lebanon. Im a devout christain, and if i want to joke about doin bible studies its non of ur buisness... u were the 1 that called it boring not me. yesh and i no this is the southern hemisphere... its a fukn jk, a pun on words... if u cant see past ur nose thats not my fault
hey wat i dont understand is how the father is a well to do doctor and how the tax payers are paying for their defence through legal aid when the father should have enough money to pay for their legal defence. Its stuff like that that gets me wondering who we are helping and race may not have anything to do with it but mate if u heard the excuse for their "indiscretion" you have to wonder.

craziebeautiful

FoodForThought said:
it wont much matter... im sponsering a night's drinking on the beach, bringing down some music and gettin a bonfire going in a remote part of evans head. Plans may change on circumstance, but it always works.
lol fair enough...as long as it ALWAYS works then it doesn't really matter ay
i started planning my 18th the other week, i started out not caring who came and now i'm a little worried theres going to be fights and stuff.....not cool ay

HSC
craziebeautiful said:
lol fair enough...as long as it ALWAYS works then it doesn't really matter ay
i started planning my 18th the other week, i started out not caring who came and now i'm a little worried theres going to be fights and stuff.....not cool ay
the best thing to do in those circumstances is to have a decent group of guys who you know well... make sure they can be called on and assembed reasonably quick i.e. make sure they dont get blind drunk. any fight occurs you either kick them out onto the street or only kick one out and have your group walk them to the end of the street or something...

whitie

HSC
krazy_katie777 said:
MY TO DO LIST:
*beat my friends in our 'how many belts you can steal in one week' competition... it doesnt matter how you get them or who's belt it is... haha im so guna win...!
sounds easy, especially when the person is still wearing theres :p

Hooch123

HSC
OMG lol i loved the split 55 yrs in jail part.. lol yeh all u lebo wanabe hard cunts reali giv me the shits. i hope u dun get nuthn n end up gettn high n watchin simpsons all week long. lol...

wagga

HSC
i dont like all this talk about sleeping...red bull and no - doz and speed...you can go for days...you only get one schoolies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)