ScHoOLiES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Egghead

HSC
TurboTom said:
schoolies is over rated. yeh sick lets all bum up to the goldie to get pissed with everyone else and surf in the super crowded waves. even if you do have any fun you wont remember any of it because you will be so pissed. fark me you can do that any where. my advice go to byron bay for schoolies. not as crowded and still warm... fuck the goldie
lol. Amen!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol...my plans for schoolies have been changing so much and it's starting to get a bit late...anyone know the chances of being able to get accommodation at byron still??

wildtiger

HSC
not sure about byron but i know theres still plenty of room available at jervis bay!! :p thats where my friends and i are headed after the hsc... should be really exciting except the fact that theres no one around there at that time - most ppl head up north for skoolies but we're going down south instead.

Maddeh

byron here we come!
...our story began when we booked a house that seemed too good to be true! and indeed it was, for it was only after we'd paid we realised it was 6 kms out of the town!
anyone in byron between nov 20-27th come visit us at tallows!
i dream of schoolies...its holding together the threads of my sanity. that, cappuccinos, and "nightmare before christmas"...
ehhehhehheh...

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
*girl04* said:
i am going. i mean u finish hsc, u go to schollies. it doesnt quite work if you dont. you finish hsc dont go to schooolies, nah DO sounds better ... flows more
That is possibly the worst post i have ever read.

How can some of you stooges not want to hit up schoolies or a holiday - 12 long years of school finished, now you can party with no cares!!

I'll be on one of those cruises, not sure which one...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Maddeh said:
byron here we come!
...our story began when we booked a house that seemed too good to be true! and indeed it was, for it was only after we'd paid we realised it was 6 kms out of the town!
anyone in byron between nov 20-27th come visit us at tallows!
i dream of schoolies...its holding together the threads of my sanity. that, cappuccinos, and "nightmare before christmas"...
ehhehhehheh...
hahaha, that's where a bunch of people in my grade want to stay next year and while it looks very nice i'm like DUDE YOU HAVE TO FUCKING CATCH A CAB INTO TOWN.

personally, i'm crusin'

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I'm stuck at home dammit! :vcross: I should have gotten a job in Jan. or something then I could have paid to go up the coast or on a cruise or something with my friends, my parents, since they would have been footing the bills, won't let me go anywhere... 'cause it's too "dangerous". I need to find something to do during that time, dangit! Well really, there's no one to blame but..... my parents... for not letting me do anything lol :p

match

HSC
N/A
were all going to surfers... friends grandparents have a timeshare up there so we get to go cheap! going up from the 5th - 15th Dec... cant wait!!!

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I was planning to go there too, but i may have to go between the 18th and 25th.
Our school formal is on the 27th :S which seems like a sucky time!
Surfers will be the best.. but on a schoolies website it was ranked 4th?!?!!?
WHAT INSANITY??
From what i see on tv it looks like the place to be...

However.. after seeing Frontline in Adv English... i only see the news as a group of seedy executives picking what they wanna show on tv...Channel 7 is shocking!!

ANyways!!! I was also thinking Coffs Harbour.. how much do you think it will cost to get into clubs @ Surfers paradise???

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Atotoi said:
ANyways!!! I was also thinking Coffs Harbour.. how much do you think it will cost to get into clubs @ Surfers paradise???

Depends where you go, most places will cost jack all as they will rip you off with drinks....

if that fails head to the beach for a party where you are guaranteed to be in a fight :)

SweetAngel86

HSC
Looks like noone is going to nelson Bay :( I wanted to got to Great Kepple Island, but only two of us will be 18, so there went that plan. And then my friends wanted to be tightasses, so we ended up with Nelson in the end. I'm going from the 28th - 5th. Is ther ne1 else going to Nelson?

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I actually had this grand plan till one of my Unreliable friends pulled out on me... so im either going by myself to the gold coast (which wuld be poo) on the 18th of Nov.
Or go with 4 other friends on the 29th of Nov..

Will it still be good on the 29th??

hmmmm

JessC

HSC
N/A
doesn't nsw's week start on the 28th neway?....i think most ppl r goin during tat week....should be awesum tho

stevenlucas_

HSC
schoolies

going to port macquarie with 20 friends... 25-2nd
It's gonna be so fun

beach and party for a week

~C~Steve

MW4H_X0X0

HSC
hye!!

im going on the p&o cruise-29th of november!!!
its guna go off, like me and my gurls! if any1 is going on this specific cruise let me know!!!!

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I'm going to Bali with a few mates! I can't wait! :uhhuh: :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)