Schools rating (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
wrx said:
Whoa ur school is nice.

I go to Sydney High. Pretty good school. At the pinnacle of public education ;).
Ruse guy checks in.

What did I miss?

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
I go to Caringbah High too (or Cazbah as it's affectionately referred to)
We are a selective school, so i think we rate pretty well at the HSC, but we're not at the top of any lists. I think its a really good atmosphere here, and despite what a lot of people would think, its really not that competitive (from my knowledge). But yeah, the teachers are so-so - you've got your good and your bad. Overall pretty champ tho. And i love our top and bottom school thing (we've got to diff sections of the school and they are joined by a walkway, ive become so used to it that I cant imagine having just one school building!)

B

Bambul

wrx said:
I mean overall, not just academic. I.e We are in CHS, GPS, CIS. Lots of opportunities.
The only people who overuse acronyms like that are the ones who think they are heaps better than they really are. :p

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Bambul said:
The only people who overuse acronyms like that are the ones who think they are heaps better than they really are. :p
cbf typing them all out. Im just stating the facts. LOL, you went to Ruse, that explains it :p

(see what stereotypes do?) ;)

HSC
Oh my gawd, no ones mentioned St Francis Xavier's College Hamilton! aka SFX. We've got the biggest grades, supposedly, in the state, with over 500 in each year 11 and year 12 (its only a year11 and 12 school).

We had the best pub crawl, hundreds of us walking around Newy pissed as shits. Good times.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I'm at Mackillop Senior College Port Macquarie
I hated my school at first (as most year 11's probably do!), but I'm starting to really like it now. I'd give it an 8/9 out of 10. I have about 220 ppl in my grade. Most are hell smart, I'm an exception to that :p We get really good results every year.

Assasinator_2, your school's really nice!

Anyway I've gone off the plot! Sorry folks :rolleyes:

Last edited:

s0k0y0e0

HSC
De La Salle Cronulla.
Good school, nice supportive teachers, S.S ladies are REALLY nice, other students are nice, big block of land, brothers at the school, only year 11 and 12, fantastic watr views, 10 min walk from the beach, HEAPS OF FUN!

10/10 on a good day!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
barker's a great school. id give it 8.5/10 it has a great atmosphere and most of the teachers are great. some snobby people and some teachers on a power trip make me want to give it 8.5 not 10

mm87511

HSC
Strathfield Girl High
after I signed out, I suddenly realised it is a pretty damn good schl... :D
uniform is nice, multiculture, most of the girls r nice.
some teachers...sux..
cuz i am in a maths 4u class,most of my friends found the teacher useless...

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
django_ said:
i go to bethlehem in ashfield!!! its gay!! the principle is a fat toad!!! but yeh hmmmmzzzz half our year are heaps smart the the other half are lazy as shits who do nothing...i think i kinda fall in the middle...dunno...but yeh im not sure how well my school will go.
haha.. fat toad.. i couldnt described it better ;) ;)
i'll rate the school 5/10..but if i was to rate the people in that school, it wouldnt be high.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
st ursulas kingsgrove

It was okay.
Some of the teachers were a bit stupid but overall it wasnt what a lot of other schools are like i dont think

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
GRC Oatley rates 10000/10 on a hot summer's day because of the air con and all in-door environment

normals days, i'd give it a 8/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)