Schools rating (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
laurenj said:
hey

well i go to Condobolin High School in the middle of central NSW.
My grandfather was from there, and great grand father. Back when they use to have the Powerhouse. Yes, my family is a proud line of Powerhousers. They did Walgett and Warren respectivly too, until they both closed down ;)

Amryllis

HSC
Penshurst Girls High (years 7-10). I give that 7/10. I wasn't too fond of the people there. A few of the teachers were really awesome though.

St George Girls High, Kogarah (years 11-12) I give that 9/10. People were much nicer there :) There were a few dodgy teachers though (just like any other school, selective or not). Generally, the environment was great~

The funny thing is, I'd never go back to visit my St George teachers, but I still visit my year 9-10 maths teacher from Penshurst :p She's one of those aforementioned awesome teachers!

Sharpshooter

Random Hobo
HSC
assman said:
james ruse. you all suck shit

edit: anyone who isnt selective is a dumbass. love u selectives :)
that is so increidibly sad....

SBHS class of 04. id give it a 9/10 coz tis loosing its way nowadays (lol i sound old :p) to the ruse bloke who didnt noe abreviations:

GPS: great public schools (derived from england where public is private and vice versa), basically a bunch of rich-ass private schools... plus sbhs, lol
CHS: combined high schools, all the public schools in the state... obviously that ruse bloke didnt do sport, what a surprise o.0
CIS: combined indepents schools, GPS + CAS (another private school comp) + ISA (one more private school comp), the CIS teams have to rank as the best combined school boy teams in NSW, very hard to get into

ugh, cant believe i bothered typing all of that

firehose

HSC
Sydney Technical high

well what i say about this place?
great teachers mixed wif crappy ones...... some great, smart guys but sadly most are smartass wannabes :eek: ......
pretty good facilities even though the place looks like a prison

7/10

hunny bunny

wow u guys seem to love ur schools, i go to a crap private school beach side with a bunch of surfie bums. our teachers are all 23 years and younger and my 3 unit teacher never turns up to class, and each time has a lousy excuse, the sprinkler was crooked, i thort we were in the C block, my husband got ahernia..... with the rate of out school we should be getting at least five extra UAI points due to crap rescources and even crapper teachers. oh and at least five of our teachers are dirty peddos! there are five smart students in our year out of 70 too....ne one who can beat that i respect you more than ever..

firehose

HSC
wow hunny bunny that's some school you go to.... what's its name? ur account reminds me of this new guy who said that his old school had heaps of great looking teachers to serve as eyecandy... :p

HSC
I go to Blakehurst High School, since i repeated yr 11 and got stuck with people in the year below me.....and now im so bored of the school, but the principle is great since she let me come back.....even with my bad attendence record....! id give about 8/10 for the school/teachers and 1/10 for the students........!

Note: Our school has the worst uniform, brown, yellow, white and blue......and our school is slowing sinking......! ;)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
assman said:
james ruse. you all suck shit

edit: anyone who isnt selective is a dumbass. love u selectives :)
ure a tool.. that is all..

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Oakhill College Castle Hill

Great school, decent teachers, docked two points for compulsory SOR though

8/10

tigergal

Wests Tigers Supporter
HSC
I go to North Sydney Girls..
on a prior post, yes i know pearl lam and Christine (who is now school captain and a very nice girl), both are the year above me.

But yeah, I would rank our school very highly, 9.9/10.. I think the only thing I dislike is that we have to do advanced english and maths. Other than that it is all positives. We are competitive in a large variety of sports and although we may be stereotyped as predominantly nerds, sport is promoted largely at our school. Of course, we do go amazing academically with last year for example 1/3 getting above 99 in the HSC. (I am a bit scared by that because I don't think i will get any where near that high!).
Also I believe we have a pretty good bunch of awesome teachers, particularly in the English/History staff and the PE Staff.

HSC
Oatley campus 8/10

except for my Eng teacher who uses peer pressure to get her way (ie. keeps everyone back until the bludgers are done working)

great uniform, flexible workers, no after school detentions, a huge subject selection choice and very big variety

HSC
Strathfield Girls 9/10

Everything was good except the School Canteen. Which sucked. Bad.
I can't believe they actually demolished the portables in favour of building an actual building. Unbelievable progress. Cityrail could learn something.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I go 2 Colo High School

No one ever seems to know where that is...

I was going to be at terra sancta but then we moved out to kurrajong...

And Colo is a great school :p i luv it...cept for sum of the drop kick students but we basically have it pretty dang good i reckon

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
st marys cathedral college (the one in the city 4 u who r about 2 ask if its a girls skool)

3/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)