Schools rating (1 Viewer)

*BUCKO*

LadyBec said:
Warners Bay High
REPRESENT
i rate it alright, we do useually do well in the HSC, and most of my teachers are good.
our principle's a bit sus though ....i mean playing Toto in a school musical? what the?
My sister is on waitin list for there...she does jack shit work and mum and dad are sick of paying fees for her!

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
I go to Manly Selective - it kills it. It has the most relaxed atmosphere you could hope for, no homework or exams in yrs 7-11 and then we have a killer year. Close to beach, good times...

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Jannali High and it is shit... outta 10 it would have to be a 3/10....

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
me ... i go to Sydney Secondary College - Blackwattle Bay Campus ...

its an awesome school ... teachers around to help you wheneva u need it ... just a dodgy principal tho ... ><

BlindGuardian

Sydney Technical High
Selective skool so a fair amount of nerds but its not overly boring if u hang around the rite ppl :p
Academically we usually kill it, bout 75% of ppl gettin into uni and dickloads gettin above 90UAI
When we were in Yr 10 our grade came like top of the state for Maths :D so we've kinda got a good chance of gettin massive scaling for maths WOOP WOOP!

lissy pissy

next time there's a ball
HSC
BEST FREEMAN DAY PERFORMANCE EVER, NOT JUST IN OUR EYES, BUT IN THE EYES OF ALL WHO WITNESSED IT, EXCEPT THAT CORRUPT JUDGE OF COURSE, WHO EVER U ARE

LIVE LONG ' THE SUPER SEXY SENIOR NERDS'

WE HAD 'MANIAC' FOR GOD'S SAKE ! HOW COULD WE LOSE?

2ND? WHY NOT JUST SPIT DIRT IN OUR FACES?

WE WILL LIVE FOREVERR IN THE BNW BOOK IN THE LIBRARY, CHECK IT OUT ONE DAY............................much love, your rejected performer

natalie22

Santa Sabina College

its been a gr8, awesome skool....except for when they demolished our common room 2 build a new building n then started charging like $2000 for building funds!
teachers r awesome, yr is awesome n facilities r awesome
best of all coz of the new buulding we get to do our hsc in the chapel...so God's certainly helping us!
as for that dude from st gregs...plz dont ever let ur school come 2 our senior dance again...man those borders were just a tad 2 much!! :eek:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
BlindGuardian said:
Sydney Technical High
Selective skool so a fair amount of nerds but its not overly boring if u hang around the rite ppl :p
Academically we usually kill it, bout 75% of ppl gettin into uni and dickloads gettin above 90UAI
When we were in Yr 10 our grade came like top of the state for Maths :D so we've kinda got a good chance of gettin massive scaling for maths WOOP WOOP!
haha i never heard of your school till this hot waiter dude gave me his bros msn and he goes there.. weird

anyway.. i go to olmc parramatta and its a nice school.. looks alot better after our refurbishment in 2000
160 girls in my grade and we are all pretty close.. if we have free periods after lunch we are allowed to go home (year 12s have like a minimum of 2 lunchtime finishes unless they do ext 2 english or ext history.. 1 had 5).. though 8am classes are a bit of a pain you get used to it and enjoy the added free periods alot more
the summer uniform is a bit ugly but ive seen worse.. the winter uniform is cool cuz we have shirts which we dont need to tuck in (as you can see in the pic linked from my sig) and its like 10 mins walk from westfield parramatta.. but yeh has my thumbs up :)

lucyinthehole

sydney girls high school

selective, like 80% ppl getting > 90 UAI if not more. so i'm hoping for scaling to pull me heaps up :p

i think we get really shit teachers though cos BOS figures "eh, they're smart, they'll figure it out somehow"

i'm glad i go here cos of the whole acedemic excellence thing, but damn it sucks being socially stunted..... :D

CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT THOUGH - ONLY 6 MORE TIMES I HAVE TO STEP FOOT THERE

BlindGuardian say hi to sloane

unmentionable

HSC
st george girls high school
selective
great teachers, great atmosphere, crappy hall and exam tables :mad:

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
cro_angel said:
anyway.. i go to olmc parramatta and its a nice school.. looks alot better after our refurbishment in 2000
hey do you know a girl called rebecca benson? i went to primary school with her and i think she goes there......
.....i go to St Columba's. Its a great school, the teachers and our year group are awesome!!!! im gonna miss it *snif* lol :)

Acid

HSC
I'm at Reddam House... pretty good school if you ignore the fact that most of the teachers are rampaging homos...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Lady_Melian said:
hey do you know a girl called rebecca benson? i went to primary school with her and i think she goes there......
.....i go to St Columba's. Its a great school, the teachers and our year group are awesome!!!! im gonna miss it *snif* lol :)
yep she does shes not in any of my classes but im friends with a bunch of people in her group.. so like she was at an 18th i was at a couple of weeks ago
very smart girl.. topped alot of her subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)