Schools rating (1 Viewer)

Caboodles

I go to Maclean High School *the little Scottish town in Australia* ergh!
Basically the teachers are nice and stuff, but our school is situated near a cemetry and near a rainforest which had a recent bat infestation.....our school smells funny!

olay

HSC
pennant hills high :)

mainly uber dedicated, friendly staff + i love the atmosphere. detours due to construction suck arse though. and it's a pretty ugly looking place.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Carinya in Tamworth.

Love the teachers and my friends. But I hate the school.

Kolestarol

HSC
Caringbah high =P
selective skool down near cronulla, nice place, teachers are ok, i went there to check out chicks.. =\

i immediately noticed the lack of asians there.. ahh wellz

it's a kool skool but it's sinking..

MouNtY

that's wierd i thought i'd posted in here....oh well

yeah i go to doonside technology high school.......i love my school and i don't think i'd wanna go anywhere else....theres about 50 odd kids in my year....and we all get along pretty well.....

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
i went to canberra grammar, and it was really good pastoral-care wise. there really was a big feeling of community there, both within the year group and spread over the school houses. the teachers were also really good, especially when i got into yr11 and onwards. sure, classes sucked, but school was awesome.

cozimblack

cozimblack
HSC
Rock E

matty_boi17 said:
OH! Your school is so frigging friendly. I go to Colyton High, and we competed against you guys in Rock Eisteddfod this year... and all of your kids are so nice!

Hey dude...

Yea i think i remember ur skool at Rock Eisteddfod!..I was ther aswell!! Ours was the ludwig castle performance on last!!...Which performance was urs??....u got some MY-T fine honeys at that skool...if its the one im thinkin of!! hehe

Terra Sancta

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Muswellbrook High School..

handful of good teachers, rest are mean bastards who try to make u learn the course yourself or play favourites.

looks like a jail,windows aren't allowed to be open and we have no air conditioners.

crap crap crappity crap

but i love the ppl in my grade :)

jay9nine

lonley plz msg me
mount saint joseph milperra, i spose its ok. good facilities alright teacher GREAT PEOPLE but im not gonna miss it its time for a change

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Holy Cross College, Ryde

Great teachers, great company :D

GO THE CROSS!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Erskine Park High
Ersko's an average public school, but my grade's got the maddest ppl, good teachers who muck around with us & a great environment.. we don't believe in *cliques*, or at least my grade doesn't, also 2 min walk to the shops and can go to during breaks + frees.. ersko's better than the other gov schools in the west ! gonna miss everyone there =(

Last edited:

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Lady_Melian said:
hey do you know a girl called rebecca benson? i went to primary school with her and i think she goes there......
.....i go to St Columba's. Its a great school, the teachers and our year group are awesome!!!! im gonna miss it *snif* lol :)
@Springwood?

My old stomping grounds...miss it heaps

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
Maitland Grossmann High- Best high school in the area, yes even shits on hunter valley grammar, awesome year, very close, and great fun at school (boys vs girls netball, gladwrapping head teachers celica, final 4 CHS cricket and the wooing all the way down the freeway... i could go on forever) doesnt rank brilliantly but we've got a few teachers whoa re awesome, and ive been immortalised in the senior science hsc this year! Alex, Daniel, Alicia and Patrick! Woo! 9/10 for Grossmann!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)