Sciences All Nyter Thread (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
All this talk about chem, and im just sitting here, flickering through my bio notes.

Makematics

HSC
is anyone actually fucked memorising the equations for the extra galvanic cells. like i did a bit for the silver button cell for trials, but i forgot everything and i really just cant be bothered anymore...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
is anyone actually fucked memorising the equations for the extra galvanic cells. like i did a bit for the silver button cell for trials, but i forgot everything and i really just cant be bothered anymore...
No fk it, I'll just sacrifice a few marks making up some BS equations

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
For silver button, i use 'trigger' words

I remember oxidation by saying hydroxide ion and reduction by saying water (zinc is oxi b/c of standard reduction potential - so no need to memorise that this is oxidation)

hope this helps lol

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Lead acid battery has lead and sulfate in it. I'll just write a couple numbers around it and hope for the best haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)