Sciences All Nyter Thread (1 Viewer)

Render777

HSC
N/A
Man I havent had a test since Friday and Bio is my last test but thats it. I CBF doing anything. Totally burnt out havent studied since Friday..

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Man I havent had a test since Friday and Bio is my last test but thats it. I CBF doing anything. Totally burnt out havent studied since Friday..
hah i tell u,

my bortha just lick u ! he say after flailed the test! "im fuc they all tease me" than! he rank 25/25 ! internalling!

he try hard for externaling and he sea 100% !!!! get ur fax right he fucked the hole state!

u be like him!

:dog:

:monkey:

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
hah i tell u,

my bortha just lick u ! he say after flailed the test! "im fuc they all tease me" than! he rank 25/25 ! internalling!

he try hard for externaling and he sea 100% !!!! get ur fax right he fucked the hole state!

u be like him!

That's what you're doing too.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
hah i tell u,

u be like him!

Bro, tell Omed to come back...I miss that guy

Render777

HSC
N/A
hah i tell u,

u be like him!

Iskot lekk imshee yalla imshee lak qiss oomak

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
That's what you're doing too.
Nah I'm jkin <3 Keep doing this Omed thing, it's so perfect. So perfect that it's almost like you're Omed. So perfect it's almost like Omed was you

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
It's actually fun emulating Omed.

I did find the probable Omed on facebook, and I posted pictures on the p00n thread the other day. I think it's really him, further suggestive through his youtube channel name "imaterrorist", if that's not misquoted (perhaps some additional letters).

iBibah

HSC
I should be in tonight for some physics and sor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)