Screwed trials.. Still decent atar? (2 Viewers)

fiesycal

HSC
Me too. People shouldnt pick them cos they are easy lol i rkn its harder to get a better mark at them because most of them are heavily content based. And no subject is impossible if you put in hard work/enjoy the subject youre gonna get a heaps good mark in the end
This man speaks the truth.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
CAFS= community and family studies a subject basically based on social elements so you research on organisations such as ronald mcdonald and meals on wheels, some things you do are you learning about statistics based on families from the abs and other things based on the Australian society. BEST OF ALL you get to make lotss of pamphlets for assignments LOOOL :)) but ye the content is huge .... (i don't do the subject my sisters do)

Business studies +)@$*+)$*+)@$*)+$@*+)@ I thought it was an easy ass subject cos it scales so low.. But the content is huge and yes its not typically 'easy' but more well off then other heavy subjects like eco.

^^^^ but i love business its very fun :)

tambam

HSC
Nothing exists below 99.

jokes.
You know its true.
Business studies>pe though. At least you coulld be beating a person whose name begins with a and ends with a.
And I'm pretty sure low scaling subjectts are irreleevant for people aiming for 80s-low 90s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)