Screwed up assessment task :( (1 Viewer)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
@Spiral.

What tutor do you go for maths? What topic are you guys on now (seeing as you've finished integration)?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
@Spiral.

What tutor do you go for maths? What topic are you guys on now (seeing as you've finished integration)?
Uh, I go to Harry's currently. I already covered the 2U + a bit of 3U HSC at another tutor last year. We rushed through it. After switching to Harry's, the topics covered and in-depth. We're starting on Inverse Trigonometry and Motion the first week back so he promised anyway.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Uh, I go to Harry's currently. We already covered the 2U + a bit of 3U HSC at another tutor last year. We rushed through it. After switching to Harry's, the topics covered and in-depth.
Ahk cool. Are you in Harry's accelerated class? (Reason i'm asking is cos i might change tutors)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Ahk cool. Are you in Harry's accelerated class? (Reason i'm asking is cos i might change tutors)
Yes. If you come, you are surely bound to notice me as I am the nerd who sits at the front doing calculations in my head. If you do decide to come, I heard the Burwood one sucks, come to the Hurstville one.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Haha i'm sure i'll recognise you. Meh i live in Burwood (i cbf travelling despite going to hurstville for another tutoring). Are you Harry's star pupil? :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Haha i'm sure i'll recognise you. Meh i live in Burwood (i cbf travelling despite going to hurstville for another tutoring). Are you Harry's star pupil? :p
First week I came he was shocked as I beat everyone in the test. :) He also has respect for me since I generally come top 3 at least with the class. Good tutoring place for Mathematics. You better recognise me if you come! Mr I cannot recognise Spiral at Alpha Omega.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)