Screwed up assessment task :( (1 Viewer)

hscishard

HSC
my maths teacher is also a quick marker (apparently she finished our assessment task's marking in two days), but i havent been to school since we are having exam.
My teacher is pretty quick as well. it only took 1 weekend.

Bored teachers. They have nothing to do but study up for the next day.

muzeikchun852

HSC
Haha same at my school, there's 10 people in my MX1 and only 3 of them get over 50% in assessments.
in that aspect, our school would be a little better than urs. there is about 2 hand-full ppl who will pass every assessments. :D:D

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Don't worry ohexploitable, after my Preliminary Chemistry Half yearly my rank dropped to 11/11 because my teacher decided to give me a zero. Everyone laughed at me after that and were all overconfident because they thought there was no way I could make a comeback but I ended up first in Chemistry by the end of the year. if you screw up in one or two assessments, no matter how bad, don't worry just make up for the remaining assessments.

HSC
Don't worry ohexploitable, after my Preliminary Chemistry Half yearly my rank dropped to 11/11 because my teacher decided to give me a zero. Everyone laughed at me after that and were all overconfident because they thought there was no way I could make a comeback but I ended up first in Chemistry by the end of the year. if you screw up in one or two assessments, no matter how bad, don't worry just make up for the remaining assessments.
Waha, must have been a pretty big reason to give a zero in year 11 and better yet, getting from 11th to first is an amazing result after dropping so badly. Great Job :spzz:

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Waha, must have been a pretty big reason to give a zero in year 11 and better yet, getting from 11th to first is an amazing result after dropping so badly. Great Job :spzz:
Actually it wasn't a big reason; my teacher was just a moron and went crazy over nothing really.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, not at Ruse.

minty388

HSC
farking hell

do not worry about year 11.

it does not matter one bit.

calm the fark down!! 85 % is almost a HD

nice story though :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)