Screwed? (1 Viewer)

HSC
mattchis said:
fuck egypt
i hate that place now
^ this. fucking unification. how the fuck am i supposed to remember 4 dynasties worth of retarded names of stupid inbreds along with everything else :burn:

and as for pompeii... i wish the volcano did its job right and destroyed the damn thing entirely

Pantera

HSC
This will be my worst Exam for sure. Study dry modules - the subject was so freaking boring all year - how can they blame me for not paying attention?

To Agrippina the Younger, the entire Julio-Claudian Dynasty and the society of Mycenae - Screw you.

Darus

HSC
heh... i enjoy ancient history... but im thinking of going out and getting hammered right now so that might make me fail it....

MadamGuilia

HSC
Everyone that I've spoken to (even if that's subjective or biased) feels the same about ancient.. perhaps we'll all be fine.

I'm feeling a little down about it. I'm going to try and keep positive!!!! Coz I feel screwed for memory too :(

BRIGHTEN YOUR FACES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE ARE GOING TO TACKLE THIS AND RIP THROUGH IT WITH AMAZING RESULTS!!!

But personally, am praying for a miracle haha

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
If you stop whinging and start doing more work instead of posting up some comments, you would be able to pull off few extra marks.

HSC
mattchis said:
fuck egypt
i hate that place now
Agreed. I'm never ever going to set foot there. Ever.

Dosen't is aggravate you how much you're expected to know and remember? It's insane.

danniface.

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
fucking unification. how the fuck am i supposed to remember 4 dynasties worth of retarded names of stupid inbreds along with everything else :burn:

LOL couldn't have said it better myself.

Pantera

HSC
lyounamu said:
If you stop whinging and start doing more work instead of posting up some comments, you would be able to pull off few extra marks.
Pfft, who actually gives a shit about the HSC anymore? Whinging is where it's at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)