Screwed! :( (1 Viewer)

coralie1994

HSC
I'm pretty sure my hsc gen math exam mark will suck... considering I didn't perform as well as I wish I wouldve.
My internal average right now is exactly 80% but I also screwed up my trials, leaving me with a rank of 16/60... and what if I do end up failing my hsc gen math exam... what band do you think ill end up with? (taking into consideration that gen math scales poorly and whatnot)

My school rank is between 180-200 I think.
Thank you!

E

Effekt

I'm pretty sure my hsc gen math exam mark will suck... considering I didn't perform as well as I wish I wouldve.
My internal average right now is exactly 80% but I also screwed up my trials, leaving me with a rank of 16/60... and what if I do end up failing my hsc gen math exam... what band do you think ill end up with? (taking into consideration that gen math scales poorly and whatnot)

My school rank is between 180-200 I think.
Thank you!
Keep in mind ALOT of people doing the general maths write their name or do the multiple choice and fall asleep. I can recall seeing at least 6 people in my exam room who had their head on their desk and eyes shut (oh the joys of public schools). Majority of people would have found that test extremely hard based on the amount of people doing general maths so even if you get 60/100 i am assuming it will still scale up.

I love having 12 units :D

coralie1994

HSC
You reckon a band 3? crap! :(
SOOOOO WISH I TRIED HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

E

Effekt

Depends how much you screwed up but i say a band 4 isn't impossible knowing the amount of people who failed their trial in my school.

2011_

HSC
My question is kind of similar. I apologise for crashing the thread, but does anyone know what would be needed for band 5 General Math?

coralie1994

HSC
Keep in mind ALOT of people doing the general maths write their name or do the multiple choice and fall asleep. I can recall seeing at least 6 people in my exam room who had their head on their desk and eyes shut (oh the joys of public schools). Majority of people would have found that test extremely hard based on the amount of people doing general maths so even if you get 60/100 i am assuming it will still scale up.

I love having 12 units :D
Thanks :) lol but I don't understand why it'd scale up? isnt it meant to scale down?.... just because its general maths lol
I'd be happy with a band 4 for gen math... hope I can get it!

2011_

HSC
Thanks :) lol but I don't understand why it'd scale up? isnt it meant to scale down?.... just because its general maths lol
I'd be happy with a band 4 for gen math... hope I can get it!
I was also under the impression that General scales down???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)