SDD - A Major Turn Off (1 Viewer)

HailSatan

HSC
Yes, SDD is so fucking boring and useless, almost as useless as English Advanced! You will never use ANY of the stuff you learn in real life apart from maybe the binary and hex arithmetic stuff.

mystiques4

Awesome Member
HSC
It's not useless if you plan on doing IT.
I'm finding everything in SDD to be quite useful and relavant.

Chase Collins

HSC
I got like 35% in my trial and I studied the hardest for the Software Exam.
That was my lowest mark and it was the only one I failed. I got over 75% for everything else and a 90% in Advanced English so I wasn't too cut down

I dunno why? Maybe my teacher marks super hard, but she gave me a 1/5 for writing a page of writing on some Mining system and said stuff like Social + Ethical Issues and relevant software crap.

It shits me, even when I was in the exam I could imagine her (She's an indian who can barely speak English) saying "oh this only deserves 1, maybe 2 out of 20)

It's annoying. I'm coming 2nd still, but it's so fail :(
whats the best way to study?

HailSatan

HSC
I got like 35% in my trial and I studied the hardest for the Software Exam.
That was my lowest mark and it was the only one I failed. I got over 75% for everything else and a 90% in Advanced English so I wasn't too cut down

I dunno why? Maybe my teacher marks super hard, but she gave me a 1/5 for writing a page of writing on some Mining system and said stuff like Social + Ethical Issues and relevant software crap.

It shits me, even when I was in the exam I could imagine her (She's an indian who can barely speak English) saying "oh this only deserves 1, maybe 2 out of 20)

It's annoying. I'm coming 2nd still, but it's so fail :(
whats the best way to study?

It does sound like she marks super hard, as opposed to mine which is super lenient. My entire class did zero study for the trial and all of us managed to pull marks between 70 and 80 percent by just bullshitting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)